** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Visit a winter wonderland with your friends and family by booking a stay in our comfy apartment. You'll love being right next to the ski lifts and having easy access to the pistes -- and all of the other adventures in the area! Other features we think you'll love:
• Master bedroom with a Double bed
• Bunk beds in the second bedroom
• Great Value! Mezzanine with 2 Single beds acts like a third bedroom
• Cozy Double sofa bed in the living room
• Enjoy the view of Mont Joly from your balcony
• Kitchenette features hot plate, mini-fridge, microwave, and toaster
• In-suite washing machine
• Ski lifts are right outside your door
• Only 1.5km from the city centre
• 2 ski storage lockers
An endless variety of winter and summer activities await you when you stay in our spacious apartment in France. Our guests love being right in front of the ski lifts. Ski the pistes in the winter, play tennis or horseback ride in the summer. When you're done with your outdoor adventures make the journey to the centre of town, which is only 2km away from the residence.
Our cozy apartment features 2 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom has a Double bed and the second bedroom has a set of Bunk beds. There's also a separate Mezzanine which features 2 Single beds, and there's a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Begin your day by taking a shower or a bath in our 2 BATHROOMS. If you’re travelling light, bed linen and towels can be rented on-site for an additional charge.
When you’re not hiking the trails or skiing the slopes, relax in our LIVING AREA and read your favourite book. Don’t feel like reading? Then turn on the Tv and find something to watch. Or, if you’re craving some fresh air, step out onto your TERRACE.
Hungry? You can whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a set of hotplates, a dishwasher, a microwave, a mini-fridge, and a toaster. Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating for 6, or extend the table to seat 8.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Schuss, where our property is conveniently located. These include the 2 on-site ski lockers, the free outdoor parking, and being CLOSE TO THE SKI LIFTS.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully refundable security deposit and a Holiday Tax. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge. Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on the premises but there are some cafes nearby where there is an Internet connection. You can also rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day.
The resort of Contamines Montjoie is known for an endless variety of activities for every traveller! You will love to get away to nature and appreciate the authentic and preserved cultures in this pristine region. During the summer, spend some time at the Pays du Mont-Blanc, boasting over 20 activities for the kids, and the kids at heart. Share laughs on the tennis courts or play mini-golf, while the kids try out the trampoline or horseback riding. In the winter, follow in the steps of the champions who learned it all in Contamines Montjoie! Ski the world-famous pistes, or try out the luge, biathlon, or skating rinks. At the end of a wonderful day, we love to grab an exquisite meal with nice wine at the Auberge du Téléphérique. Or, indulge in a delicious and traditional raclette at Le Stem Restaurant Savoyard, just up the road!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• Ski the famous pistes around the Mont Blanc!
• This unit is found on the second floor of a building near the gondolas
• The balcony faces west and provides a view of Mont Joly
• Enjoy complimentary outdoor parking
• There is no dryer in this unit
• There are signs on the wood posts outside of the building to indicate the way to the ski lockers
• Upon your arrival, a Holiday Tax of €2.30/night per person will be collected
• There is a security deposit of €200 due upon arrival
• If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
• Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the propertyGet the full listing »