Apartment Type 3, with garden (Ideal family): Sunny and bright apartment, soundproofed (double glazing).
Kitchen equipped with oven / microwave, fridge, 2 hobs hob, cupboards, TV. 2 bedrooms
Shower room with large shower 100X80 cm, washing machine.
A closet is available to store clothes and suitcases.
SHEETS AND TOILET TOWELS PROVIDED
Welcome products of SDB, WC, necessary home kitchen products will be at your disposal.
Close to beaches (5 minutes, sandy beach, swimming without danger, entry to water gently sloping) and accessible on foot you can walk along the seafront to downtown and discover its pedestrian streets, squares, port and port-old with shops and a great choice of restaurants. But also the historic city center of La Ciotat, cradle of the cinema of the Lumière brothers where is the oldest cinema in the world: the Eden Theater!
SNCF train station La Ciotat 10 minutes walk (3 minutes by car), the city center 20 minutes walk possibility taxi or bus. Bus station downtown.
A bus line serves stops near the rental.
Large areas 5 minutes by car.
La Ciotat and its surroundings you can discover alone or with family:
Visit and discovery of the creeks of Mugel and Figuerolles, creeks of Cassis and Marseille, the islands: green, Embiez, Porquerolles, Friuli, castle yew, by boat or on foot.
- Hikes: Calanques National Park, Coastal Path (from St Cyr sur Mer to Bandol), Routes des Crêtes ....
- Discovery route of the ridges where are the highest sea cliffs of Europe
- Local markets, santons, craft and night in summer (La Ciotat, Aubagne, St. Cyr sur Mer, Sanary, Bandol ...)
- Leisure and water sports
- Wine Route (AOC Bandol, Cassis)
- Discovery medieval villages, Provencal: village of Castellet, village of Cadière ... (15 mn by car)
- Many animations are proposed in summer period
- Some museums (see tourist office)
- Theater La Chaudronnerie La Ciotat, programming:
Marseille-Marignane Airport is about 60 km from La Ciotat.
Marseille Gare Saint Charles 35 KM, TOULON 30 KM.
The TGV stops at Marseille (or Toulon).Get the full listing »