In the charming seaside village of Gujan Mestras in the Arcachon Bay, enjoy a stunning vacation! Located in the heart of a golf club, just 5km from the port and La Hume beach, our bright and cozy apartment offers the perfect getaway to serene and calm surroundings.
• Master Bedroom with a Double bed
• Bunk beds in the second bedroom
• Double sofa bed in the living area
• Enjoy the fresh air from your Furnished Balcony or Patio
• Full Kitchenette
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Located on the GOLF COURSE
• Access to a lovely seasonal Outdoor Pool
• A short drive from the famous Dune du Pyla
• Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay!
You'll love the location of our charming and rustic unit, right on the GOLF COURSE of Gujan Mestras and not far from the sea. Not only does the area offer gorgeous experiences by the water, but you can also venture off around the Arcachon Bay and explore the lush forests of the Aquitaine, which border the village of Gujan Mestras. At the end of a great day on the golf course or by the water, return to our lovely 40 m2 rental, built in the charming, typical architectural style of the Landes region, and breathe the fresh air on your balcony or patio!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our apartment. There is a Double bed in the first bedroom, and a Bunk bed in the second bedroom. You'll find a Double Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen supplied upon arrival (please note: a change of bed linen may be available for a charge).
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM. Towels are not included, but may be provided for a fee upon arrival.
After a day of golfing, retreat to our bright and rustic LIVING AREA with a sofa and a TV. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. Step out onto the balcony or patio and drink in the fresh air.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features electric cooking hobs, microwave, a refrigerator and a dishwasher. Share meals and laughs around the dining table with your group. If you're wanting to cook in the comforts of your unit, we recommend picking up groceries at the Lidl, a 10-minute drive away.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Odalys Prestige Residence Les Greens du Bassin, where our property is conveniently located. Take a dip in the gorgeous outdoor heated swimming pool on days they are not relaxing on the beach (open from mid-April to mid-October). Bike rentals are available for a charge so that you can explore the huge variety of cycling paths in the region. Electric BBQs are also available for rent so that you may cook a delicious meal outdoors on a beautiful day!
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their accommodations prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a fee. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a fee!
The area is famous for cycling and offers a variety of bike paths. Enjoy the convenience of on-site bike rentals for a fee to aid in your adventures! If you're visiting during spring or summer, there are a number of festivals you can check out like the Arcachon carnival, the Sea festival, and the Fiesta of Gujan Mestras. At the end of a great day, we'd recommend grabbing dinner at La Table du Golf, located right on the golf course! You'll love the chef's suggestions and the top quality food. Or, head to La Féria restaurant, a short drive away, for a delicious meal. We recommend their salted caramel ice cream for dessert!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi
• Grill up your favourite dinner on the electric BBQs for a charge
• Take a cycle through the countryside as bike rental is available on-site for a fee!
• If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €10/pet/night or €50/week on request only
• Bed linen is supplied upon arrival, however a change of bed linen is available for €12/change
• Towels are included upon arrival for short stays of less than 6 nights. Otherwise, towels are available for rent for €8/kit or €8/change
• Guests are requested to clean their accommodations prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) may be provided from €70/apartment
• A cleaning kit is available for €6/kit
• Please note that a tourist tax of 0.80€/night/person and a damage deposit of €500 will be collected upon arrival
• An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers licence is not validGet the full listing »