Located close to the pistes, restaurants, and shops, you'll enjoy a relaxing mountain getaway at our 2 bedroom apartment in Bolquère Pyrénées 2000! At the end of the day, sit outside and breathe in the crisp mountain air, or get cozy on the couch surrounded by traditional and warm decor. Other features you'll love:
• Cozy Bedroom with 1 Double bed
• Second bedroom with 1 Single bed
• Double sofa bed + 1 Single sofa bed in the living room
• Equipped Kitchenette
• Enjoy the fresh air from your Balcony or Terrace
• Indoor and Outdoor parking available
• FREE Basic Wi-Fi
• Kids will love the Play Area
• Shops and restaurants are only 50m away
• Warm up in the Sauna and Jacuzzi on the premises
Relax and unwind in our 2 bedroom apartment in Bolquère Pyrénées 2000! Nestled in a natural environment, you'll experience comfort and relaxation, along with your exciting daytime activities and delicious French food! Head to the pistes in the winter, only 450m away, or tie up your hiking boots for a splendid walk along the hiking trails with amazing views in the warmer months. Relax and unwind in our cozy 41 m2 apartment with family and friends for a memorable holiday.
There is 1 BEDROOM featuring 1 Double bed, and the second bedroom contains 1 Single bed. There is an additional Single sofa bed and a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM with a bathtub.
After a day of skiing, biking or walking in the city centre, retreat to our charming LIVING AREA. Sit back on the sofa and turn on the flat screen TV. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Basic Wi-Fi, or upgrade to Premium Wi-Fi for a charge. Step out onto the Balcony or Terrace and appreciate the fresh air.
Cook up a storm in the KITCHENETTE, featuring a fridge, microwave, electric hob, dishwasher, coffee maker, and a compliment of crockery and kitchen utensils. Indulge in tasty meals at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Appart Vacances Pyrénées 2000, where our property is conveniently located. These include a kids play room, a fitness centre, and indoor and outdoor paid parking areas (depending on availability). There is an additional paid wellness centre on-site with a jacuzzi, sauna, and hammam (for 13 yrs+ only) starting at €10/hour/2 people. If you're bringing young kids, there is a baby kit loan, based on availability.
This apartment may feature a Mountain View for an additional charge - please request this with our friendly team upon booking! If you'd like to bring your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a fee.
Please note that a small daily holiday tax and a fully-refundable €300 damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. Hairdryers, a toaster, a raclette set, a kettle, and an iron/ironing board may be available for loan at the reception desk. Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included.
You will love to be located only 550m from the sporting goods store, Go Sport Montagne, in order to rent or buy skis or other winter gear. Hungry? Drive 5 minutes to La Table des Saveurs for a lovely French meal for the whole family or group. Stock up on groceries at Super U Égat, a 6 min drive from the unit. Right outside the residence, only 20m away, is Bowling l'Elan, a fun bowling alley!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Make use of the convenient paid laundry facilities on-site
• This apartment may feature a Mountain View for an additional charge - please request this with our friendly team upon booking
• FREE Basic Wi-Fi is available in the reception and in the apartments, or you can upgrade to Premium Wi-Fi for €3/day, €5/2 days or €15/week (more than one connection possible)
• Pamper yourself in the Wellness centre (13yrs+) for €10/hour/2 ppl, €3/hour/additional person; €46/week/2 ppl, €16/week/additional person
• Start your morning right with a tasty breakfast basket for a charge!
• Baby bed and chair on loan based on availability
• Park in the on-site covered parking lot for €4.50/day or €20/week
• Outdoor parking may be available for €10.50/week or €3/day
• If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €10/animal/day or €46/animal/week
• A cleaning kit may be available for €3.90/kit
• Upon arrival, a damage deposit of €300 and a holiday tax will be collectedGet the full listing »