The lovely climate of the Gulf of Morbihan, one of the most beautiful bays in the world, will be your home when you stay in our modest apartment. Lounge on the beach or explore historic monuments before retreating to our fully-equipped apartment. Other amenities we think you’ll love include:
• 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
• 1 Bedroom with either 2 Single beds or a set of Bunk beds
• Sofa bed or Pull-out bed in the living room
• Wi-Fi available
• On-site laundry services
• Enjoy fresh air on the balcony or terrace
• Heated outdoor swimming pool (open mid-May until September)
• Sauna sessions available
• On-site bike storage
• Complimentary outdoor parking
Our apartment in Baden is perfect the next time you're looking for a place close to the beach! Located on the Gulf of Morbihan, our space offers easy access to the beautiful green space in Baden and is only a short walk to the stunning beaches. After a day on the sand, return to our modest apartment which features modern amenities.
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS. The master has a Double bed and the second has either 2 Single beds or a set of Bunk beds. Additional guests can sleep in the living room, where they’ll find either a Double sofa bed or a Pull-out bed. For stays of 6 nights or less, bed linen is included. For stays of 7 nights or more, please be aware that bed linen (sheets and pillowcases) costs €12/set, and bathroom linen (hand towel and bath towel) costs €8/set. Kits containing both are available for €19/set.
Get ready for a day of adventure in the 1 BATHROOM.
Kick back on the comfortable sofa in the bright, open-plan LIVING AREA and turn on the TV (which may only offer French channels). You can connect with friends and family back home for an additional charge of €8/day or €20/week. If you’re craving fresh air, step out onto your balcony or terrace.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, craft a quick meal in our KITCHENETTE, which has a ceramic hob, a fridge, a microwave, and a dishwasher. If you need coffee to wake up in the morning, we’ve got you covered: our apartment has its own coffee maker. There are laundry facilities available on-site for an additional charge, just in case you need to clean your clothes.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Odalys Residence Les Iles du Morbihan, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated outdoor pool, which is open from mid-May to September, on-site bike storage, the playground, and access to the sauna, which is available for €6/session/person and requires pre-booking.
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area and there is complimentary outdoor parking on-site.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily tourist tax charged per person, and an eco-tax. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know in advance and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/stay. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting from €60.
Spend your days sailing, kayaking, diving, canoeing, or finding lookouts to gaze upon the natural beauty of the gulf. There are 5 golf courses in the area, so be sure to bring your clubs and go out for a round on the links. Bird watchers and nature lovers should take advantage of the amazing hiking the area has to offer. If you’re craving a late snack, stroll over to Crêperie Er Lannic, which has a cozy atmosphere and outdoor seating.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Upon arrival you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, along with a tourist tax and an eco-tax
• Please let us know if you're interested in bringing your furry best friend with you and we'll do our best to accommodate your pet for an additional charge of €12/pet/night or €60/pet for 6+ nights. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed
• An end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) is available for €60
• Wi-Fi is available for €8/day or €20/week
• Kits containing bed and bathroom linens are available for €19/kit
• Sauna: €6/session/person (pre-booking required)Get the full listing »