Sit out on the balcony of your chalet with a pristine mountain backdrop to relax and unwind, solo or with family and friends. Situated close to the quaint village of Saint Gervais, you'll find a variety of restaurants, bakeries, and trendy shops nearby. Other features you'll love:
• Master Bedroom with Double bed, Balcony access
• 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
• Cozy Mezzanine with 2 Single beds
• Toasty Fireplace
• Full Kitchen
• Views of the Chaîne des Aravis and the Mont-Joly!
• In-suite Washer/Dryer
• Enjoy the fresh air from the private Balconies
• FREE garage parking available
• 1.5km from the centre
Surrounded by views of the Chaîne des Aravis, the Mont-Joly, and the valley, you're sure to enjoy our 140 m2 chalet in beautiful Saint-Gervais-les-Bains! Ski or snowboard the pistes in the winter or hike the pristine hiking trails in the warmer months. Venture into the quaint village centre, where you'll find trendy restaurants and cafes for après-ski fun in the evenings. Learn about the history and culture of the region with a visit to the contemporary art museum and the Maison Forte Hautetour, all within a short drive from the chalet. Savour the tranquillity outside the chalet, complete with greenery and beautiful views of the mountains in the background.
There are 2 BEDROOMS on the second floor of our chalet. The master bedroom features a Double bed and private balcony access, and the second bedroom contains 2 Single beds and balcony access. A cozy Mezzanine features an additional 2 Single beds.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM on the Mezzanine, with a bathtub, sink, and a separate toilet. On the main level, there is also a convenient WC. Travelling light? You can rent bed linens and towels on-site.
After a day of skiing, enjoy a majestic MOUNTAIN VIEW from the comfort of our LIVING AREA, featuring comfy furniture and a fireplace. Sit back and watch your favourite French shows or movies on the TV. In the evenings, step out onto the Balcony to breathe the fresh mountain air!
Whip up a meal in the open KITCHEN, which features 4 electric hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator and freezer, a dishwasher, and a compliment of utensils and kitchenware. You can enjoy all of your meals in our bright DINING AREA with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Chalet Granier, including a private garage space and an in-house washing machine and dryer. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated on request!
Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a security deposit of €200-€500 and a holiday tax. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €45-€190, depending on the size of the property.
Please note that electric heating in the chalet is available for an extra charge, based on consumption.
Looking for a delicious home-cooked meal? Enjoy some wine and local French food at L'Edelweiss, a 1.5 km drive from the chalet. You can grab groceries at the Le Comptoir du Saucisson, a gourmet grocery store, 1.3 km from the residence. If you’re not bringing your skis, rent your outdoor gear at Go Sport Montagne Mont Blanc, a 1.3 km car ride from the chalet. Bring the kids to take ski lessons at ESF Saint Gervais, only a 5-minute drive from the chalet. The Saint Gervais ski area is only an 8-minute (2.7 km) drive from the residence
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• You'll enjoy the convenient garage parking space
• Warm up in front of the fireplace in the living area
• Travelling light? We've got you covered with single bed linen pack for €17/week, a double bed linen pack for €21/week, or a bath towel kit for €9/week
• Please note that electric heating in the chalet is available for an extra charge, based on consumption
• Take advantage of the baby cot rental for €20/week, baby chair for €20/week, or a complete kit bed + chair for €35/week
• Guests are requested to clean their apartment prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning costs €45 to €190 (depending on property type)
• Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €2.30/night/person will be collected along with a fully-refundable damage deposit (between €200- €500)Get the full listing »