Tie up those hiking boots and discover magnificent views of the Mont Blanc on your journey in Passy! Perfect for a family or group vacation, our chalet is ideally located, close to nature trails and the city centre of Sallanches. Feel like you're camping but with the comforts of comfy beds, an equipped kitchenette, and a bright living area with a TV. Other features you'll love:
• First Bedroom with 2 Single beds
• Second bedroom with 1 Single bed
• 1 sofa bed in the living area
• Full Kitchenette
• Private Furnished Terrace
• TV + Parking Included
• Wi-Fi is available for free
• On-site Guest Services team to ensure you have a stress-free vacation!
• Passy Lake is 850m from the chalet -- a 7 to 8 minutes walk
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Ideally located near Lake Passy, there are a variety of activities for the whole family or group to enjoy on the campsite. Whether you partake in volleyball, table tennis or venture further out to find pristine hiking trails, enjoy the cozy and bright chalet at the end of an adventurous day with family and friends.
This roomy 35m² chalet features 2 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom contains 2 Single beds, and the second bedroom includes 1 Single bed. The living area has a sofa bed - perfect for extra guests!
Get ready for the day in the 1 BATHROOM with a shower, a sink and a separate toilet. If travelling light, bed linen and towels are available for rent on-site.
When you’re done exploring the area by foot or bike, retreat to the rustic and cozy LIVING AREA and read your favourite book or catch up with local programming on the TV. Sit out on your 13 m² terrace to breathe in the fresh mountain air.
Hungry? Then cook a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a fridge, a microwave, 2 hotplates, tableware, and a coffee maker. Sit down at your dining table and eat a meal with family and friends.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Village Mont Blanc Camping L'Ecureuil, where our property is conveniently located. These include the complimentary parking space next to the chalet, the free Wi-Fi access, and the complimentary baby kit upon advance request. In July and August, it’s possible to order bread and pastries! A shared laundry room with paid washing machine and tumble dryer is available. Have fun with the whole group in the games room with table football and pool table for an extra cost.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a €200 security deposit and a tourist tax. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €40 to €56. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €2/day. A baby crib may be provided upon arrival for an additional fee (subject to availability).
You will love to be a mere 15-minute drive from the ski resorts and several hiking trails! It's easy to take the whole family for a fun day exploring the beach of Lake Passy and the surrounding area! Prefer a walk around the town centre of Sallanches? It’s only 2 km away from the campsite. At the end of the day, stay on-site and eat lunch or dinner at the restaurant with magnificent views of the Mont Blanc!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• Watch movies on the TV in the living area
• The complimentary parking space is right next to your chalet!
• Wi-Fi access is available for free
• Bed linen and towels are available for rent for €10/kit/person
• An end of stay cleaning costs €40 to €56, depending on the size of the unit
• A baby crib may be provided upon arrival for an additional fee (subject to availability)
• If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €2/day
• Upon arrival, a tourist fee of €0.60/night/adult will be collected, along with a damage deposit of €200Get the full listing »