Fully equipped mobile home with large fridge, kettle, coffee maker, freezer, master bedroom, children's bedroom, shower, toilet and sink, parasol, garden furniture (6 garden chairs and table).
Campsite services: • Reception 7/7, telephone and internet,
• safe, fax and photocopier,
• Table tennis, bike rental,
• washing and drying machines, camping shop,
• Heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, paddling pool, solarium, free deckchairs.
• whirlpool, 3 water slides,
• boutique clothing, newspapers, postcards,
• restaurant, bar, pizzeria, fast food,
• The beach is at 1 km from the campsite,
• night watchman during the high season,
• ball game / pétanque,
• sports competitions,
• Children's club from 5 to 12 years old.
• Water aerobics, 2 saunas and gym,
• Tennis court, basketball, football and volleyball.
Rental on the campsite:
• baby chair and cot,
• bed linen,
• breakfast service,
• dance evenings,
• Thematic dinners, soirées,
• musical entertainment,
• game evenings,
• You can grill on suitable places.
Near the campsite: • ATMs, car wash,
• Golf course, miniature golf,
• paintball, trampoline,
• surfboard rental, tennis,
• Quads, field, manege,
• fishing and surfing (surfing school also there),
• Large supermarket (500 meters), restaurants,
• wine tasting,
• Canoeing, Small train to the sea (not free).
Description Environment: Environment:
Dense forests and extensive beaches. When the wind blows inland there are quite high waves, but even the smallest children can safely play on the wide sandy beach. Vieux-Boucau with its beautiful shops, boutiques and terraces is just one and a half kilometers from the campsite. Also not far away is the lake Soustons with a tropical park for the kids. Of course, the cities of Dax and Biarritz with their boulevards and stylish buildings are not far away and well worth a visit. Highly recommended is a tour along the river Adour from Dax to Biarritz. A little further away you will find the town of Pau and St-Jean-Pied-de-Port at the foot of the Pyrenees is really beautiful. Here the pilgrims meet to hike together across the mountains to Santiago de Compostela.Get the full listing »