The apartment has been certified 2 stars by the tourist office of the Haute Maurienne Vanoise, and it is they who provide the price scale.
Housing: spacious and sunny three-room apartment for 4 people located in the village center close to the village square and close to the * shops (bakery, sports shops, bars, restaurants and supermarket) and services * ( tourist office with free wifi 50m, post office, bank withdrawal, bus stop). Ideal for families or friends. Park your car under the windows and enjoy the mountain.
The tracks: 150 m from the apartment. You can get there: on foot (5 min) or by taking the Trottibus (free) or by car (free parking).
How to get there: You can come by car or train. There are direct TGV to Modane which is 14 km from Termignon. You can then take a bus from Modane train station (the bus can be booked by internet).
The apartment consists of:
- A large kitchen with tv and access to the balcony (facing south) with large table.
- A large bedroom with a double bed (master bedroom) and lounge.
- A bedroom with two non bunk beds (children's room)
- A large bathroom with whirlpool corner shower (redone)
- Separate toilet
* Shops and services open in the winter season of 12/20/2015 to 11/04/2016. Outside these dates, provide a car to access the shops open or use the bus.
• Amenities: Parking, Balcony
• Languages: English spoken, Spanish spoken, Italian spoken, French spoken
• leisure activities: Hiking, Entertainment, Alpine Skiing, Cross Country Skiing
• Amenities: Washing machine, TV, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
• Suitability: Pet Friendly, WC outside bathroom, bus station, apartment in the village
Termignon is located in Savoy in the Haute Maurienne valley in the Vanoise Park, at 1300 m altitude. This village has a micro climate that ensures plenty of sunshine throughout the year. Termignon is a village resort whose ski area is linked to Val Cenis - La Vanoise, which has 125 kms of groomed runs.
Everyone will be happy, children from 3 years old can be accommodated in the Garden of snows proposed by the ESF and experienced skiers will evolve on its own up to 2800 m high.
From Chambéry, then A43 to A41 Modane. Then National D1006, 14 Kms to Termignon. From Paris, 680 Kms (about 7/8 hours).
From Italy, highway A43 in winter through the Frejus tunnel (about 50 € to /) to Modane. Then National D1006, 14 Kms to Termignon. In summer, cross the Col du Mont Cenis (free) to Lanslebourg and 4 km to Termignon ..
TGV to Modane (about 4/5 hour) and bus direct to Termignon (can be booked online).
By plane :
You can come by plane to Lyon then direct bus to Termignon. You can book the bus to / from the Internet. You do not need a car to go skiing in Termignon because the Saas-Almagell lifts are very near, 150 m, then you can walk. Also, there are free buses to visit the region.
Rules of Procedure
No smoking allowed in the house (allowed on the balcony). Pets allowed.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
Price from 260 € to 690 € per week depending on the time (see the table of rates attached)
It should be added per week: € 25 tourist tax, € 30 and € 150 cleaning deposit (returned at the end of the stay).Get the full listing »