ED Refnr. 33845
This Residence is higher located and only about 500m from the fine-grained sandy beach on the Mediterranean Sea away. You can walk 10 – 15 minutes to reach the beach. The beach is a wide sandy beach that is great for long walks, kites and swimming. You can also swim in the pool, which belongs to the house.
The house was built in 2002 and is in very good condition. The view of the Mediterranean Sea is amazing. On the ground floor there is a living room, a dining room and a kitchen. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. In the garage there is a washing machine. Overall, the house has 60 ² living space and is suitable for 2-6 persons.
It is located in St. Pierre sur Mer, les Mas de Perimont, where it is cared by a German family. Area information: St. Pierre is a traditional holiday and seaside resort in the region, located on one of the most beautiful stretches of Languedoc-Roussillon coast. Long sandy beaches, nestled in a 15,000 ha nature reserve (La Clape), await you. Towards the northeast, the kilometer-long coast is still underdeveloped and surrounded by water landscapes. The nearest towns are Narbonne Plage, Gruissant and Valras Plage.
Activities: Between the Camargue and the Pyrenees, sun-seekers will find 180 km of fine sandy beaches, while in the hilly hinterland hikers, cyclists and boat tourists will get their money's worth. Cultural forays lead to the university city of Montpellier or the ancient Nîmes, in the footsteps of the Romans to the Pont du Gard, to Romanesque monasteries and Cathar castles. Fish and seafood, hearty stews and game dishes, dessert and cheese specialties and fine wines from France's largest vineyard make every gourmet's heart beat faster. In 2 hours you are in the ski resort Pyrenees. Fishing, mountain climbing, mountain hiking, kite flying, swimming, golf, jogging, mini golf, horseback riding, tobogganing, swimming, alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, surfing, diving, tennis, hiking and water sports are all possible.
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Bed linen: per person and week for rent at a price of 12 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per person and day for rent at a price of 1 EUR (optional).
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 60 EUR (Mandatory).
- Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 20 EUR (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per person and week for rent at a price of 16 EUR (optional).
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Property area: 200 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to lake: 2 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 1 km
- Distance to town (Narbonne, Beziers): 14 kmGet the full listing »