In the heart of the Vanoise Park, near the hiking trails, the Olympic ice rink, swimming pool and bowling, a few steps from the ski slopes, I propose LE LYS MARTAGON.
The living space 50 m2 + 1 terrace with access lawn of 14 m2 + 1 balcony of 16 m2 + 1 parking in the basement + 1 locaL ski. Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, freezer), 1 master bedroom: French window to the balcony, ideal for breakfast in the sun, closet wardrobe, 2nd bedroom with window, 1 bed mezzanine in 140 and 2nd bed 140, small cupboard, 1 bathroom with shower, 1 toilet, living room paneling and plaster, overlooking a terrace with direct access to the garden, beautiful mountain view, dvd player, library , hifi, tel, wifi, shutters on all openings.
THE PLUS: safe for your papers and tablets,
washing machine, freezer, 107 cm plasma, Nespresso coffee maker, Nespresso special T, baby equipment, deckchairs.
The apartment is in a small cottage with beautiful mountain views, quiet yet close to the center. You will be at home. The via ferrata and its waterfall are nearby. Shops, gourmet restaurants will make you discover their specialties. Our balconies are blossoming in summer.
RESERVATIONS - RATES: For online booking and online payment, please contact us to know the benefits and conditions.
You have sunbath on each balcony. They are available to you, enjoy! Bench, table and chairs and a parasol will allow you to take your lunches in the sun. At LYS MARTAGON, you can go directly into the garden through our terrace.
. Childminders and nurseries in the village
. No surprise our price: parking in the basement for free and without charge. Park your car under cover...
- We propose you to surf the internet by wifi, at will and for free.
-Our heating distributes a constant and homogeneous heat: the temperature of your apartment is regulated; the living room and bedroom radiators are programmed by a programmable thermostat and the windows are equipped with an opening detector that turns off the radiators.
- Shutters on all windows and doors.
- Good to know: We offer you ski storage for each apartment.
THE STATION AND TRADITIONS
WINTER: Small family resort village, Pralognan-la-Vanoise offers a ski area for all levels. In a majestic setting, and you ski can see chamois and ibex.
The ski resort of Pralognan stretching from 2350 m to 1400 m altitude. Due to the proximity of the glaciers, the snow is great quality. Moreover, snowmaking is provided with more than 70 guns, from 2350m to the station.
For skiers: corridors and powdery in the valley of Pariettes; You can also go in a few minutes drive on the relay with La Plagne.
You can also:
-Of Walking sessions with sticks, punctuated by the heating runs, tonic walking and stretching
8 -discover winter trails and tracks regularly maintained. They will lead you to the Corniche, the Cross ... They will allow you to appreciate nature and the hamlets of the valley.
-Walk Racket: The cable car to Mount Bochor, chairlifts Edelweiss Genépi and connect you to the mountain restaurants or bars with a guide to discover the Col de la Vanoise.
-Discovery The village by torchlight, the tour guide invites you to discover the hamlets of PRALOGNAN
-Living Different village festivals
SUMMER you can:
- Attend village festivals: The Festival of mountain photography, Belgians The festival, the Festival of Barioz, St. John's Day guides...
- Discover the exceptional heritage of our hamlets
- Enjoy our specialties: gentian, cheese, etc....
- candlelight dinner in an old sheepfold
- discover cheese making
- discover the pastures and our herds
- simply discover the soul of our village with 'old people'
Summer activities: practical guide
- discover in your hikes, the waterfalls, the torrents, the lakes, the summits and its glaciers, the refuges in altitudes, the trails with themes, the orientation table, the cable car
- Climbing, horse riding, squirrel, tree climbing, zipline, paragliding, mountain biking, fishing, tennis, trampolines
- the pralokid: children's club, inflatable structures
- discover the way of a strong sensation: the via ferrata of the Fraîche waterfall
- Guided tours, glacier hikes, photographic hikes
- swimming pool, ice rink, curling, bowling, cinema,
- rafting and canyoning a few kms ...
In all cases, we will always be there to help you have a wonderful holiday!Get the full listing »