Apartment classified 1 star, modern and bright, renovated in 2017, with balcony and open view
Residence within a park, many parking spaces available free and free internet access.
Located near the train station, downtown and all amenities.
Ideal for visiting the area, working or relaxing.
Studio of 32 m² fully equipped for 2 people. Quiet and located near the train station (10 minutes walk), buses and the Hyper-Center, and 10 minutes from the beach.
It consists of an entrance, a living room with a real bed and a desk, a separate kitchen, a bathroom with toilet.
It is on the 3rd floor of a residence with lift.
In order to receive you in the best conditions and to ensure your comfort, we put at your disposal:
- A real bed in 160x200
- a flat-screen TV
- Free wifi internet access
- A refrigerator
- A washing machine + dryer + dryer
- Induction hob
- A microwave oven
- an electric kettle
- A coffee machine
- A toaster
- A hair dryer
- A pack of towels and bed linen
- Basic products supplied (salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, sugar, tea towels, detergent, laundry, hand soap and toilet paper)
- Individual gas heating
The neighborhood is quiet and residential, it offers all the assets of St Brieuc:
- Station, bus nearby
- Bike station: rou'libre
- Shops of any kind
- Movie theaters
- The "La Passerelle" theater
- The market in the city center on Wednesday and Saturday morning where you can discover fresh and local products.
- The Chai Square and its traders
- The mall of the fields
- Saint Stephen's Cathedral
- The Rohannec villa
- The Museum of Art and History, rue des Lycéens Martyrs
- The Concert Hall "The Pumpkin"
- The auditorium "L'Hermione" and Aquatic Center "Aquabaie"
- The Bay House
- The port of Légué
- The beach is 10 minutes by car
Accommodation ideally located in the center of a St Malo-Dinard axis / Perros-Guirec-Pleumeur Bodou / Paimpol-Ile de Bréhat. Wild / scenic and touristic coast to discover (Trébeurden, Ploumanac'h, Erquy, Cape Fréhel, Bréhat archipelago, Plouha cliff, port of Binic, beaches of St Quay-Portrieux) swimming, fishing on foot, birdwatching in the reserve natural in the bay of St Brieuc, boat / sailing and hiking very accessible.Get the full listing »