Beautiful air-conditioned apartment for 4 people in a residential hamlet with all the comforts. With its panoramic view of the Gulf of Sagone and its maquis you will find all the necessary calm for a pleasant holiday and children will enjoy safely the spaces of the hamlet.
---------- WIFI: free and unlimited high speed internet access ---------------
A 5 minute walk is the Cove of Colette and 2km the beach of Cyrnos where you can enjoy with family or friends.(secured range)
The shops are 300 meters from the hamlet. (Supermarket, bakery, pharmacy and press / lottery)
This upscale apartment completely renovated in 2015 features:
- a large mezzanine bedroom with a double bed 180x190 (or 2 X 90x190), sink and dressing area.
- a room on the ground floor with a double bed 140X190, dressing room and ceiling fan.
- a beautiful bathroom with walk-in shower, heated towel rail, washing machine and dryer. (Separate WC)
- a bright living room with American kitchen equipped (hob, hood, kettle, NESPRESSO machine, juicer, dishwasher), wide screen TV HD 140cm, sofa bed with mattress 140X190, a coffee table covering 6 covered.
- balcony, air conditioning, a parking space in front of the apartment.
Non smoking apartment.
The linen (sheets, towels ....) can be provided as an option. (30 € / person)
Important: you can book directly by contacting me by phone at + 33 6 46 24 47 05
Warning: the booking request can only be accepted after a telephone or email contact to validate the contract (contract and deposits) and the rental conditions:
- signing a contract.
• For French tourists, two deposit checks (not cashed) of 90 € (cleaning) and 1000 € (apartment).
• For foreign tourists, deposit of 500 € (apartment and cleaning) in cash on arrival, and returned the day of departure.
Phone: +33 6 46 24 47 05.
Mail: kris. monteliard @ orange. fr
Reservations canceled at least 14 days prior to the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund.
Bookings canceled at least 7 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund.Get the full listing »