Please note I have some other apartments ( all bigger than this ) in Paris.
If you are planning a travel around Europe, keep in mind I have also an apartment in ROME ( Italy) and an apartment in ISTANBUL ( Turkey).
All my apartments are located in the central area of the cities.
Check below 'All My Rental Listings' for more information about all my own apartments.
The MARAIS CHARMING APARTMENT (40 square meters - 432 square feet) with view on interior courtyard is tastefully and comfortably furnished ( exposed beams, parquet floor, stone walls) and can accommodate max 4 persons.
On the 3rd floor of a historic (17th century) building located in the VERY HEART of the picturesque and vibrant MARAIS area of the 4th arrondissement ( address: Rue Aubriot ) is on the corner of Rue Blancs Manteaux, near Rue Vielle du Temple and Rue des Francs Bourgeois.
Nearest metro stop: Hotel de Ville ( line 1 & 11).
The apartment consists of:
* ENTRANCE and corridor with stone wall.
* (on left) BEDROOM with double bed ( queen size bed with very comfortable brand new memory foam mattress).
* (on right) LIVING ROOM with table for four and one double-bed divan ( queen size) that can be used as single bed when closed.
* KITCHENETTE fully equipped (oven, stove, microwave, refrigerator) with window.
* BATHROOM with shower, hand basin and window.
Please note there isn't an elevator/lift (as in all such historic buildings in the Marais.)
Bed linens and towels will be provided.
The apartment overlooking the internal courtyard of the building is very safe and quiet ( night and day).
** TV ( CABLE TV also with International Channels such as BBC, CNN, etc ), washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, INTERNET ACCESS (DSL/broadband and wireless), telephone for incoming calls ( with a pre-paid card it's also possible to call), Italian coffee maker , kettle, fan, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. There is no air con because the apartment is quiet cool in summer time; however a fan is provided,
** PUBLIC GARAGE PARKING : ( open 24/24): 1 minute walk.
** Just in front of the building there is also a PUBLIC GARDEN (with play area for children).
The MARAIS is one of the liveliest, and safest, areas of the whole of Paris.
It has world-famous museums and galleries within easy walking distance. Great restaurants and bars, fashion and art/design boutiques, and shops of every variety (bakers, green grocers, daily market...). There are also churches of every denomination, cinemas and a swimming pool.
DISTANCES FROM THE APARTMENT
* 1-5 minute walk: PLACE DES VOSGES, RIVER SEINE, CENTRE POMPIDOU, PICASSO MUSEUM, ILE SAINT LOUIS.
* 5-10 minute walk: NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL,RIVE GAUCHE-LEFT BANK, Place de la BASTILLE.
* 10-15 minute walk: LOUVRE, MUSEE D’ORSAY, PLACE DE LA CONCORDE.
The EIFFEL TOWER and MONTMARTRE are easily reached.
* Excellent METRO/ SUBWAY links:
# 1 minute walk from 'Hotel de Ville' metro station (Line 1, direct to the Louvre - though that too is within easy walking distance- and to 'Chatlet-Les Halles ' metro station, the main interlink of Paris where stop the trains TO and from the Airports)
# 1 minute walk 'Rambuteau Station' ( line 11) where the Pompidou Centre is located.
# 5-10 minute walk 'Chatelet -Les Halles Station': main interlink of 5 lines of metro and 2 RER ( train for CDG Airport and ORLY Airport, Disneyland).
* BUS STOP ( line 69 , direct to Eiffel Tower) is located 1 minute walk.
* AIRPORT: 45 minutes from Charles de Gaulle Airport ( or Orly ) to Chatelet with RER, then one metro stop (Hotel de Ville).
* Easy distance from all TRAIN STATIONS.
* A PUBLIC GARAGE PARKING ( 24/24) and a TAXI RANK is located 1 minute walk ( although taxis can be stopped anywhere).
Keywords: Historic 17 th Century Building in the very heart of Marais, quiet and safe apartment with wash & dryer, free internet , minute walk from Place des Vosges, Notre Dame, Centre Pompidou, Picasso Museum, Sein River, Louvre.Get the full listing »