In the heart of a lively area mixing cultural and historical sites, shops and restaurants, this accommodation offers comfort, calm and brightness within a modern and chic furniture. Located in a secured building, it is perfect for a couple, a trip among friends, or business travelers. It can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people.
## The accommodation
You will find a perfect optimization of space within this charming 60sqm, which offers a fresh, pleasant and design atmosphere. You will be charmed its peaceful colors, its beautiful wooden floor, its peaceful terrace, its luminosity and its proximity to the main services of the city.
The apartment includes:
- A comfortable and colorful living room, perfectly arranged, with large sofa, coffee table, sky light overlooking the basement, wooden TV stand, TV, radiator, dining table with four chairs, a large mirror, a window, a lamp, a nice carpet and a wooden chest of drawers with storage space.
- A private terrace to accommodate relaxation and rest outside, with fountain, table and two chairs
- A functional and refined kitchen, with everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: worktop, plenty of closets and storage space, fridge, oven, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, kettle, dishwasher.
- A very spacious first bedroom, private in the basement, with a comfortable double bed, a large piece of furniture with many shelves, four lamps, two bedside tables, two bedside tables, a large chest of drawers, cupboards and storage spaces
- A second bedroom, dynamic and peaceful, with a large window overlooking the terrace, a nice colorful carpet, a double bed, a large wardrobe, a desk and a chair to work quietly, a radiator, two tables and bedside lamps.
- A first clean and convenient bathroom, with washbasin, shower, large mirror, drawers, carpet, trash.
- A second bathroom equally clean and practical, with washbasin, mirror and WC.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal an iron and an ironing board, a vacuum cleaner, a smoke detector.
Quality linens and towels and vanity kits are also provided. Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
## Access to housing
The apartment is on the ground floor. IMPORTANT: housing is not accessible to people with reduced mobility. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
On arrival you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your stay with us pleasant and relaxing. We will assist with ensuring you have the keys to the apartment, fresh clean high quality towels and hotel quality linen, professional cleaning and any further assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
## The neighborhood
Enjoy your stay in Paris in the lively 13th arrondissement, a place frequented by locals and tourists, where boutiques, restaurants, concert halls, theaters, cultural sights, bars and historical places blend in in an absolutely unique atmosphere. You will have the chance to be near popular and lively centers, such as Place d'Italie, Bercy or Denfert Rochereau.
This area is a great place to enjoy all that Paris can offer you as shows and artistic performances, highly frequented by locals. Moreover, you will be close to the Seine and parks.
On foot you will be at:
- 4min from the Place d'Italie
- 12min from the Parc Monsouris
- 23min from the Observatoire de Paris
- 22min of the famous Place Monge
By car you will be at:
- 18min from the Place de la Bastille
- 15min from the Jardin du Luxembourg
- 24min from the Musée d'Orsay
- 14min from the Bibliothèque Nationale de France
- 23min from the Eiffel Tower
For any visit to the Louvre, think of going there early and buying your tickets online - free admission to European Union students under 26 (this is the case for the majority of museums!). Entrances along the side of the museum (the Lions Gate and the Richelieu Passage) are still less populated than the entrance by the Pyramid.
Get around easily in Paris thanks to your proximity to the metro line 6 (Corvisart, 3min away) and bus lines 57 and 67 to Moulin des Prés. You can also enjoy the Vélibs, public bicycles of the city accessible at the numerous stations spread in the city.Get the full listing »