Our services +++:
• We provide a free pick-up (3 nights minimum) from the airport/train station in the price of the rental, making your arrival very smooth! Our bilingual driver who will be waiting for you and will assist you with your luggage. This service is greatly appreciated by our guests, as you can see in our reviews!
• At the apartment, you will find our personalized handbook which will have tips for enjoying the neighborhood, a list of our favorite restaurants, emergency numbers and instructions for using the appliances.
• A free high speed Wi-Fi, a TV with cable in one of the bedrooms, free local calls within France, free calls to cell phones and landlines to the US and Canada, and free calls to landlines in over 200 other countries (please inquire about your particular country).
A STYLISH, SOPHISTICATED APARTMENT ONE BLOCK FROM THE PICASSO MUSEUM.A 19th century hat factory in the Marais has been completely renovated into a chic, comfortable and modern apartment.
'The Picasso' is a one-bedroom, one-bath apartment with a well equipped open 'American' kitchen. The size is 50 meters square (550 square feet). Located on the second floor (third floor American) the building is equipped with an elevator.
Situated on the quiet street, rue de Thorigny, one block up from the Picasso Museum, we have created an apartment with meticulous attention to every detail. We have incorporated custom furnishings, antiques and original art with traditional wood floors. Original floor to ceiling windows overlook the street flooding the living and dining areas with light. The bedroom is located at the back of the apartment and has windows for excellent cross ventilation. The bedroom has built-in closets, and high quality linens and mattresses.
Here is what our first tenant said. 'We're here and happy - bed is great -apartment is absolutely lovely, and what can we say about the location--beyond the best!'
This unit can be combined with :
- the adjoining one studio apartment (a double door connects both units) to accommodate 8 people total-- 4 people in the 2 bedrooms and 4 people on the sofa beds in each of the livingrooms. Our studio unit is VRBO Listing ##450145.
- the adjoining 2-bedroom apartment (double door connects both units) to accommodate 10 people total-- 6 people in the 3 bedrooms and 4 people on the sofa beds in each of the livingrooms. Our one-bedroom unit is VRBO Listing #155068.
You can also choose to rent out all these 3 units accommodating up to 12 people. Please feel free to email us to find the best configuration for your group!
WIFI & LANDLINES:
There is high speed wifi, free local calls within France, free calls to cell phones and landlines to the US and Canada, and free calls to landlines in over 200 other countries (please inquire about your particular country).
Excellent access to the metro. St. Sebastien Froissart is the closest metro stop. About a five minute walk. There is excellent bus service as well.
Our location is extraordinary with great restaurants, art galleries and fashionable shops at your doorstep. There are narrow streets that have not changed for centuries. You will be one block from the Picasso Museum, an easy walk to Place des Vosges, the Musee Carnavalet, the Pompidou Center, the Bastille Opera and the Jewish Museum. The latin quarter (St. Germain) is a half hour stroll away. Rue de Bretagne, famous for its food purveyors and its historic covered market 'Enfants Rouges' is a few short blocks away.
In our continual efforts to make your stay as enjoyable and convenient as possible, we are happy to offer our guests our SMARTY phone, which will become your new Parisian best friend!!! Avoid high roaming data costs and enjoy all that technology has to offer-- 4G, unlimited calls (including abroad), and GPS services to make walking around in Paris easier-- all for the rate of 5 euros a day, essentially the cost of a fancy Parisian coffee :) Please let us know upon booking that you are interested so we can reserve a SMARTY for your stay.Get the full listing »