Spacious apartment ideally located between Joliette, Vieux Port and train station Saint Charles, you will be able to drop off your suitcases and enjoy your stay! With its 2 bedrooms it can welcome comfortably 7 people. It's possible to welcome a 8th person on request.
It's in this nice 65 sqm apartment that we welcome you during your stay in Marseille. Ideally located between Joliette, Vieux Port and the train station Saint Charles, it has all the necessary to welcome comfortably 7 people. It's possible to welcome a 8th person on request.
Spacious and well fitted out, it's composed of:
- A large living room overlooking the courtyard with one sofa and one sofa bed with can welcome 2 people, a small coffee table, a flat screen television, a desk if you need to work and a dining table.
- An open kitchen on the living room fully equipped with all the necessary to prepare good meals : microwave, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee machine Nespresso and kitchen utensils.
- A first bedroom with a comfortable double bed for 2 people (160x200), a sofa bed for 1 person as well as storage spaces.
- A second luminous bedroom with a sofa bed for 2 people (140x190).
- A cleaned and well maintained bathroom with a shower, a desk and a hair dryer. Toilets are separated.
You'll have at your disposal: a washer, a drying rack and the ironing equipment.
We provide high quality towels, bedsheets, vanity kits and some coffee caps. Of course, you'll have free Wifi!
The apartment is located on the 1st floor, accessible by stairs only. The apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
The apartment is situated between Joliette, the new business district of Marseille and the Vieux Port, the heart pounding with the city. To join it, do not hesitate to walk on the street of the Republic which counts more than 200 shops, and which is also one of the most symbolic arteries of the city fitted out with houses of Haussmann style. You can also discover the market hall of the Docks in which will find Mediterranean traditions.
Don't forget to have a walk in the Panier district, the historic old town of Marseille, situated a few steps away from the apartment.
You will be at:
- Few steps from the République street
- 10 minutes by foot from the train station Saint Charles
- 10 minutes by foot from Terrasses du Port
- 10 minutes by foot from the City Hall
- 15 minutes by foot from the Vieux Port
- 15 minutes by foot from the Opéra
- The closest subway station is "La Joliette" a few steps away from the apartment.
- The closest bus stations are Dame République (lines 55, 82S and 582), 3 minutes walking from the apartment.
- The closest tramway stations are République Dames (T2 & T3), 3 minutes walking from the apartment.Get the full listing »