This splendid recently renovated 55 sqm accommodation is convenient, comfortable and welcoming - perfect for your stay in Marseille. Bright and well furnished, you will be charmed by its magnificent terrace and its beautiful furnishing inside as well as outside. You will be ideally located between the sea and the city, in an area where it is really nice to stroll. Perfect for a couple, friends, as well as business travelers. It can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people.
You will be ideally housed in this nice and cozy apartment, renovated with soothing colors, located on the 2nd and last floor, with all the necessary comforts to feel like at home! Enjoy a beautiful terrace of 20sqm, sunny all day, a real invitation to peace and quiet.
You will have access to the whole accommodation with digital code and intercom, plus private terrace.
The apartment includes the following services:
- A cozy seating area, with a comfortable sofa bed, a flat screen TV, a dining table and four chairs and an access to the terrace. The spacious terrace has a table, four chairs and two sun loungers.
- A beautiful and refined kitchen with everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: coffee maker, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster, hob, dishwasher and some kitchen utensils.
- A beautiful, cozy and nicely decorated room, with a double bed.
- A second quiet room with two single beds.
- A clean and functional bathroom, with hairdryer, washbasin, toilet and shower.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal a cable-satellite connection for tv, an iron and ironing board, a vacuum cleaner, a fan, a washing machine, a dryer and storage space.
Quality linens and towels and vanity kits are also provided. Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
The apartment is located on the 2nd and last floor, without elevator. The apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
- A few meters away you will find a bakery, a butcher shop, a small supermarket, organic shops, a florist, a hairdresser, bus stop, Corsican products market, post etc ...
- This apartment is ideally located in the 7th arrondissement, 10-15 minutes from the Vieux Port, Notre Dame de la Garde, and Saint Victor Abbey. Leave your car as you will have access to everything by foot ... or if you wish, you will find a bicycle station in self-service Boulevard de la
- A soap-making shop in Marseilles is located 5 minutes from the apartment, as well as a public car park at 800m boulevard de la Corderie.
- The neighborhood is quiet and close to all amenities. A 5 to 10 min of the town center on foot, and to 15 -20min of the beach of Catalans.
- In the neighborhood you will find: a traditional biscuit shop, the shop of the real soap of Marseille, as well as the shop of Santons and all that at the feet of the Holy Victor from where one has an amazing view on the old port!
- Bus line 55 (direction roucas blanc), 61 (direction bompart), 80 (direction church of endoume) get off stop "Saint Victor".
- From Saint-Charles train station, metro line 1 stop "Vieux Port" then bus 55, 61, 80.
- To come to the apartment from Saint Charles station:
take metro line 1, direction "la Fourragere", then get off at the stop "Vieux Port".
At the stop "Vieux Port" (cours Jean Ballard), take BUS n° 55 direction "Roucas blanc" or the 80 and get off at "Saint Victor" stop, take rue d'Endoume and then rue Pascal.
- Highway access and motorway at 500 m away
- Stay taxi stand 200 m awayGet the full listing »