Very charming loft of 65 m ² with impregnable view on the Saône, ideally located on the docks close to the station Perrache. Its atypical decoration, its modern aspect and its many details will charm you.
The apartment is very quiet and bright, fully equipped for your comfort in short or long stay.
The accommodation is 65 m2, it is located on the ground floor and is composed as follows:
• One bedroom with one queen size bed 160x200 and another with a double sofa bed.
• A bright and skilfully decorated living room with large sofa, TV, internet wifi box, large dining table for 6 people
• A large kitchen equipped with plates with inductions, dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffee machine Nespresso as well as all the kitchen utensils necessary for your comfort
A renovated and modern bathroom with jet shower, washing machine and dryer. Towels and soap kits are provided per person.
• Housekeeping is carried out by a housekeeper, which justifies the cleaning and linen costs, so that you are accommodated in the best possible conditions.
Access to the whole apartment
The district of Perrache / Confluence is a very modern district.
It is a model of contemporary urban planning, where the development has been imagined in its entirety: habitat, shops and services, leisure spaces, gentle transport modes and where the environment is preserved.
Stroll along buildings with bold architecture, such as the Orange Cube or the Darse, and discover places where creativity and entrepreneurship are at the party!
• The Confluence Museum: This dynamic project, backed by contemporary issues, challenges and challenges, is unprecedented in the multiple universe of European museums today. Its raison d'etre and its ambition are to question the "long time" alone able to understand the complexity of the world and to ensure its fundamental mission of dissemination of knowledge.
It is the Earth from its origins, and humanity in its history and geography that the Confluences Museum questions.
To do this, the Rhône department chose a strong, original architectural creation, in relation and echo of the intellectual and conceptual project of the museum.
• Leisure and trade center: A large semi-open shopping center, on the edge of the confluence, where you will find many shops, restaurants, cinemas and leisure areas such as a climbing center.
• Sugar, sugar: Le Sucre is a cultural place, located on the roof of the Sucrière in Lyon.
It hosts clubs, concerts, aperitifs, conferences and events throughout the year. A must-see place for Lyoners.
• The Vaporetto river shuttle at 2 €: Departure every hour, this shuttle leaves from Confluence, makes a first stop at Bellecour, and ends at the St Paul Station, Town Hall. A very nice way to get around, which changes public transport! It is also possible to take it in the opposite direction.
The closest metro stop to the apartment is Perrache (line A).
To go to :
• La Part Dieu: Tram T1, station Gare Part-Dieu Vivier Merle, direction IUT Feyssine
• Old Lyon: Metro A, stop Bellecour, direction Vaulx-en-Velin + Metro D, stop Vieux Lyon, direction Gare de Vaise
• Bellecour: Metro A, stop Bellecour, direction Vaulx-en-Velin or 10min on foot
• Hôtel de Ville: Metro A, stop at Hôtel de Ville, direction Vaulx-en-Velin
• Confluence: Tram T1, stop Hotel de Région Montrochet, direction Debourg
• Parc de la Tête d'Or: Metro A, stop Hôtel de Ville, direction Vaulx-en-Velin + Bus C5, Park Tête d'Or - Churchill stop, direction Rillieux Semailles
Free WifiGet the full listing »