Enjoy your meals on our large balcony and enjoy panoramic views of the bay of Le Lavandou and the islands of Levant and Port-Cros on the horizon.
You are on the 9th floor and 50 meters from the beach. The colorful Provencal market is held every Thursday practically at the bottom of the building and you are close to shops and the city center.
The apartment of 57 square meters, completely renovated in 2017 and 2018 and rated 3 stars, can accommodate from 4 to 6 people. Located in the residence "Le Grand Large", it includes:
* 2 rooms with a total of four beds (one large bed, two twin beds)
* A living room with sofa bed for two more people
* A fully equipped kitchen (washing machine, dishwasher, oven, vitroceramics cooking rings, fridge-freezer, microwave)
* A bathroom with shower
* 2 large balconies, sea side and back country side.
For extra comfort, all windows are double glazed.
You have the usage of a closed private garage. Cleaning is included.
Here are some activities that I recommend in Le Lavandou and the surrounding area:
* Enjoy the large beach, of course, but also water sports offered in season: water skiing, introduction to scuba diving, kitesurfing, sailing ...
* Take the boat and take a walk to the island of Port-Cros, a protected natural reserve. Or dock to the island of Porquerolles and cycle through it.
* Visit the charming neighboring village of Bormes-les-Mimosas, perched on the heights, (alleys, views of the sea, souvenirs ...)
* Rent bikes and follow the bike lane on the coastline along the route of the old railway track
* Visit the magnificent gardens of Le Rayol (13 km)
* Walk around the harbor or do a mini golf at night
* In July and August, attend the weekly fireworks, quietly installed on the balcony
* And simply, watch the sun rise on the sea side or watch from the other balcony the sunset on the hills of the Massif des MauresGet the full listing »