Our advantages: 5 minutes walk from the train station, auction, old port, historic town center, all shops, 10 minutes walk from the film festival, exhibition center + apartment + 2 separate entrance closed rooms + HD Internet + iphone station. + Loan of 4 bikes, 2 of which have a child bike seat + 1 child bike.
We draw your attention that the bikes are your responsibility (we do not provide helmets)
Â + Baby equipment loan + basic products (salt, pepper, vinegar oil, sugar, coffee, milk, chocolate, tea and cleaning products provided)
-Free luggage storage.
Options per week
-Private parking 25 â‚¬ per week or per night 5 â‚¬
-closed garage for motorcycles 25 â‚¬ per week or per night 5 â‚¬
Option for the stay
-Household linen (sheets, towels ...) contact us.
-Household (end of stay): 40 â‚¬
- July-August minimum weekly rental from Saturday 2 p.m. to next Saturday 11 a.m.
- from September to June minimum rental 2 nights.
please consult us for more details
GeneviÃ¨ve and Dominique offer you a T3 apartment in the city center in the St Nicolas district, in the heart of La Rochelle.
This apartment, located on the first floor of a craftsman's house, was renovated very recently and decorated in an original way in an industrial-nautical style thanks to the magic of Upcycling.
Five minutes walk from the train station, the Old Port, the Market, the historic center, all shops, restaurants, cinema, theater, Aquarium and hospital, the apartment offers:
- a lounge area with two leather club chairs, high speed Wi-Fi internet access, flat screen TV and Sony Hi-Fi system (cd radio USB MP3 iPod / iPhone / iPad docking station), games, books .... .
Electric plug adapters USA - UK + 1 transformer 110 / 220V supplied
- a large double bedroom overlooking a quiet garden with a 140 cm bed and a small living room with two leather club chairs. Both windows have electric shutters. (Possibility of optional household linen)
- an attic bedroom closed with 2 beds of 90 and its original decor, maritime universe (Possibility of household linen optional).
Duvet, pillows, blankets, iron, ironing board and drying rack are provided.
- a high-end bathroom with a walk-in shower, a bench, a double sink and for your comfort a hair dryer.
- separate toilets.
- a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, electric oven, 4-burner electric hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, electric coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, pressure cooker, multi-function robot, electric mixer and everything you need: dishes, cutlery, kitchen utensils ...
On arrival you will also find salt, pepper, sugar, oil, vinegar, coffee, tea, sponge, cleaning products, dishwashers and washing machines.
A first aid kit will also be made available to you.
We offer you free of charge:
- Baby equipment, a canvas bed, a changing mat, a deckchair, a chair booster, a bathtub, a potty and
a toilet bowl reducer for older children a child bike under the responsibility of parents (we do not provide helmets)
For your peace of mind, a barrier is installed to prevent any child falling on the stairs.
Please note that the apartment is non-smoking and that pets are not allowed.
Finally, to guarantee you a carefree holiday, the apartment also has a private parking space (optional), for our biker friends a closed motorcycle garage (optional) and a separate entrance.
All windows are triple glazed and tilt and turn. The house has a water softener, gas central heating and a self-regulating VMC.
Bikes are the responsibility of holidaymakers and helmets are not provided.Get the full listing »