Rare à cassis :
in privileged area, a garden level appartment in a villa, renovated in march 2016, on the countryside, quiet, clear view of the vineyards, Cap Canaille and Massif des Calanques, vast garden and private parking place, 10min (gentle slope!) walking distance from the center of Cassis, from the harbour and the beach, direct access to the “route des Crêtes”, and 30 minutes walk to the first calanque! Apartment for 4 people, ideal for 2 adults and 2 children. WIFI.
Advantages of this place:
1. The garden : table and benches for eating outside, in the shadow of a large sunshade, under trees, with view to wineyards, Calanques and Cap Canaille. In a Sofa or the hammock, you will enjoy the quiet, while children will enjoy the outdoor games (garden house, playground slide, swing ...);
2. The proximity of the center of the village, so you can walk up to the beach, shops, restaurants or other proposed activities.
3. A private parking place right outside the apartment avoiding the concern to park his car in Cassis.
- Beautiful 28 m2 main room with kitchen, dining area and lounge:
Modern kitchen with central island around which it is possible to have meals, fully equipped with cooker, multifunction oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, mixer, blender, pressure cooker... You can also use the powerful electric Weber grill in front of the apartment for your grill!
Dining room with round table and 4 chairs.
The living room has a couch, two armchairs, TV, stereo and Play Station 2 to play DVDs or games (available);
- Bathroom with bath (shower curtain to allow to take a shower) , towel drying heater, washing machine, hairdryer;
- Separate toilet with washbasin;
- Numerous cupboards; iron, clothes lines, vacuum cleaner, board games, fire extinguisher.
- Rooms: a bedroom with a double bed (140x190), two bedside tables with lamps, cupboard, view to the garden; This room gives access to a smaller room (ideal for children) which has two bunk beds (90x180) and an additional bed under the bottom bunk. Each bed has a mattress protector and a bedspread, as well as two covers (a wool and fleece), 1 pillow.
For baby: a cot is also available for your baby and a high chair, a baby bath, a baby-changing mattress and baby carrier to avoid you to take them in your luggage. A “car seat” is also available if you come by plane or train.
For your children, besides the outdoor games mentioned above, there are books and games for them in the small room of children;
Note that the heating is produced by a boiler that functions with wood pellets, that the water is heated by solar panels, and that it will be possible for you to sort your recyclable packaging for a greener stay!
-the residence taxes (€1.6 per adult and per day) are already included in the price of your rental.
-Note that a deposit of 500 euros will be requested on your arrival, in cash; This will be returned (if no damage) no later than 14 days after the end of the stay.
-Optional and paying services to make your holiday easier:
*bed sheets and pillowcases can be provided to you at your arrival if previously requested: €12 Euros/bed;
*The towels (a large towel and a small towel per person, and two kitchen towels) can be provided on your arrival if previously requested: €5 Euros/person.
*The apartment having to be made clean at the end of the stay, you have the possibility of a cleaning service at the end of your stay (to ask preferably as soon as the reservation): €80 Euros. However, if you decide to do the cleaning yourself, all that is necessary (products, vacuum cleaner, broom, sponge, towels, mop...) is at your disposal in the apartment.
Between sea and vineyards, between cliffs and creeks (calanques), Cassis is a beautiful and lively village.
Everything in Cassis is within walking distance: the beach, the port, the full of charm narrow streets, a beautiful playground for children in the center of the village, many shops (including grocery, bakery), market every Wednesday and Friday; enjoy in one of the many restaurants specialties from Provence (La Bouillabaisse, fish soup, the Aioli) accompanied by a glass of local white wine (AOC Cassis, 1936). A museum, a cinema, numerous water and land sports and cultural activities, nothing is missing!
Cassis is mainly famous for its creeks (Calanques), among the most beautiful in the world. You can discover them either by walking or by boat from the port of Cassis.
Cassis has received the Blue Flag label for the quality of its waters over the past six years.
More details on the tourist office website.
Beautiful beaches are close to Cassis, like the one in Saint Cyr – Les Lecques, Bandol and La Ciotat.
You are also at the heart of the Provençal culture, everything here exudes salt, lavender and cicadas ...: discover the hinterland: visit Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, the Castellet, Avignon, Lourmarin, the Luberon, Les Baux-de-Provence and the “cathédrale d’images”, Saint Remy de Provence, the Camargue, the Pont du Gard; Follow the coast through Bandol, Sanary and a little further the island of Porquerolles; You will then arrive in Saint-Tropez.
With your children there are many opportunities : walks in the footsteps of Marcel Pagnol, OK Corral, zoo of La Barben, Marineland, canoeing, kayaking, various parks like Amazonia, Magicland, Kidipark, etc ...
The appartment which is reserved to you represents one floor of our house, and the garden.Get the full listing »