- Apartment with a panoramic sea view, completely updated, located on the 5th floor of the building with elevator and underground parking. It includes a large veranda of 15m2 with a sea view, a living room and an open kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet. It can accommodate up to 6 people.
- The apartment is located in a private residence at 17 Edith Cavell Street.
- The space is exceptional: located on the 5th floor of the building with elevator, there is a veranda of 15m2 with panoramic sea view perfect to take your meals. It has a large living room, dining room and kitchen of 20m2. There are two bedrooms, a bathroom and an independent toilet. The apartment also has a small terrace accessible from the master bedroom, and an underground parking that can accommodate a car.
- The apartment was completely renovated in March 2018, it is furnished for seasonal rentals (conferences or holidays with family or friends). We also provide a desk and a comfortable chair to work in peace.
- We will offer you some coffee, tea and condiments for breakfast.
- The apartment of 54m2 + 15m2 (veranda) + 3m2 (balcony) can accommodate 6 people and includes:
** A large living room / dining room / kitchen fully equipped with a bar, a large dining table, a large convertible corner sofa, a 55" TV screen with cable and internet fiber (100M).
** A veranda with a dining table.
** Two bedrooms: A master bedroom with a queen-size bed of 160cm. A room with a convertible bed of 160cm.
** A bathroom and an independent toilet.
** A small balcony accessible from the master bedroom.
- If you intend to use the garage, please note the dimensions of its front door can accommodate a car the size of a VW Golf.
- The apartment is very close to the center of Cannes and is very easy to find. Once you are settled in, it will be very easy to walk across the city (i.e. you do not need a car).
- Fully renovated and furnished, the apartment is close to everything:
** 4 min from the "Rue d'Antibes" (400m), its cinema and shops.
** 5 min from the famous "Palais des Festivals" (500m), "La Croisette" and its beaches.
** 8 min from " Marché Forville" (700 m) and " Vieux Port".
** 10 min walk from "Le Suquet" (800m) the historic district of Cannes with many restaurants and a fantastic view of the bay of Cannes from the church.
- Once you are in front of the residence, the garage will be accessible by a lift. The apartment is on the fifth floor of the building on the right-hand side, which you can enter through its secured entrance.
Interaction with Guests
- We will send a welcome guide once the booking confirmed and we remain at your disposal for any further information or tips.
- If you have more than one car, parking is free in the area and you will find a place for your car in the street of the house or in one of the adjacent streets. There is also a public pay parking ("Parking Vauban") 5-minute walk.
- Le “Suquet” is only 800m from the apartment (10-minute walk): Cannes historical district with its pretty medieval streets, tons of typical restaurants and a fantastic view on the bay of Cannes and the islands of “Lerins” from the church.
- You are also close to the park of “Croix des Gardes”, which offers 20km of trails, a fitness trail and several points of view with 360-degree panoramas: perfect place for jogging, hiking or mountain bike riding.
- Cannes is a city that is best to discover walking. You can also use taxis or Uber cars if you want to get somewhere without walking.
- Access by car: 10 to 15 minutes from A8 highway exit “Grasse, Le Cannet, Cannes, Mougins.
- From the railway station: 5mn walk taking the “Avenue Bachaga Said Boualam“
- From Nice Airport:
** Taxi: around 75 € and 30 minutes
** Express bus: 22 € one way to the port of Cannes
** Train: cheaper but train station at 10min from the airport
Other Things to Note
- Congress, fairs & events in Cannes: we advise you to book in advance. Please check out this website for an up to date calendar of events:
- A cot is available for children, please request it before arrival.
- Washing machine available (soap included).
- Dishwasher available (soap included).
- Some food for breakfast, snacks, some soda cans and Nespresso coffee will be provided.
- Bedding provided.
- Internet, Wi-Fi, 140cm TV screen.
- The residence is mostly inhabited by owners and we ask tenants to not make noise and to respect the place and the neighborhood.
- Exceeded the number of people communicated during the reservation process is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking inside is not allowed, but you can use the balcony for that purpose.
- Before checking-out, the dishes must be clean and tidy and the apartment must be clean and trash taken out.Get the full listing »