Let yourself be tempted by this two-bedroom apartment where you can have your breakfast (and cocktails) like a King, facing the sea, just after (or before) going for a dip in the swimming pool. We love it (and you can invite us whenever you want.)
As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good:
- A nicely decorated setting, carefully selected by the owners themselves, to produce a "like-at-home" effect, instead of “like-at-the-hotel”.
- A magnificent colorful living room with a "seventies" atmosphere, two sofas, a coffee table, flat screen TV and a dining table for 4 people with really plush duchess dining chairs, as the icing on the cake.
- A large separate kitchen with everything you need, including of course a Nespresso coffee machine (what else?) as well as all appliances, plus a kettle, a toaster and much more.
- A master suite with access to the terrace (includes the panoramic sea view), a king size bed, a private bathroom with (very) large bathtub and toilets.
- A second bedroom with king size bed, shower room and toilets (but without sea view nor access to the terrace).
NOTE: The house declines any responsibility for conflicts between the apartment occupants following any drawing to determine who is picking which bedroom...
- And of course the famous terrace with its panoramic view (not to say exceptional, splendid, breathtaking and so on...) with a dining table for 6 people and lounge chairs.
- Splendid residential property on the famous Avenue du Roi Albert (yes, it is famous, we guarantee it) in the area of Basse Californie.
- Secured access with top secret 4-digit code.
- Air conditioning: please use common sense and avoid setting it at 18 degrees, or below, in the middle of August (also applies to July).
- High Speed Wifi Connection, because all you need is love and wifi…
- Absolute peace and quiet (the seagulls' noises are not considered to be a nuisance however)
And, as a bonus:
- Sets of clean sheets are provided, one for each bed.
- 1 large and 1 small bath towel per person. Sorry, the towel dimensions are not adjustable to the size of each person, even if we tried really hard...
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
- But sorry, no day or evening parties are allowed, to protect everyone’s peace and quiet time.
Particular point :
The convertible air conditioning system is central to the building: it is subject to the switching from cold air to hot air by the condominium association depending on the season (this is really true).
Some geography, so you know where you are:
After a few short moments by car (or bike), you will reach the Avenue Maréchal Juin, central avenue that will allow you to, in less than five minutes and a half:
- Reach the famous beaches of Mouré Rouge or Palm Beach
- Reach the boulevard Alexandre III for a show at the theater
- Go to Port Canto and rent a yacht (or sit on a bench for a while and watch people)
- Go sip a cocktail at Bijou Plage (with or without alcohol, according to your sense of celebration)
- Stroll along the Croisette and take a ride on the Carrousel or race remote-controlled boats
- Go discover the beaches of Golfe Juan and Juan Les Pins
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
If you need extra linen, here are the rates:
Extra pair of bed sheets = 12€ each
Extra pair of bath towels = 8€ each
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm 16h and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not).
IMPORTANT: Extra charges are required for late arrivals, depending on the time: 30 € for arrivals after 9 pm, 40 € after 10 pm, 50 € after 11 pm (sleep hours are expensive). Sorry, no arrivals after midnight are accepted (we keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).Get the full listing »