Completely renovated, 300 m from the 'Fondation Vasarely', Aix-west Quarter, 2Km700 the historic center, on the 4th and last floor of a quiet and secure residence with lift, close to the city but also the Aix countryside.
This apartment of 73 m2 is a real T3: 2 bedrooms, living-dining room, 1 real well equipped kitchen with 2 doors: one on the entrance and one on the balcony-terrace. It is bright and calm. The windows are all double glazed. The shutters are electric.
The bedding is excellent.
For stays longer than 7 nights we provide bed linen and towels, a tablecloth, kitchen towels (there is a supplement if the stay is less than 7 nights).
Very rare: you can park your car in the standard individual garage included in the price.
Small shops at 200m (bakery, fruits and vegetables, newspapers, supermarket Casino, pharmacy).
Bus, to go downtown, to the big supermarket, to the bus station at 200 m.
Comfort and relaxation:
- In the living room, air-conditioned, a sofa with two seats, and an electric relax chair.
82 cm flat screen TV
Internet and Wifi Free broadband fiber.
- A room of 11,80 m2: a 160 bed (excellent quality of the bed and mattress André Renault ') + dressing + duvet and two pillows.
- A room of 10 m2: 1 140 bed (slatted base + latex mattress) + a wardrobe with mirrors 2 door, 3 drawer dresser marble. Duvet and two pillows.
- A fully faiencée bathroom: large shower of 1m10 on 1m 60 + a basin sink + stool + hair dryer.
- A toilet in a separate room.
- 11,60m2 The kitchen is well equipped: Mini-traditional oven, microwave, washing machine dryer, dishwasher, Wok, pots of very good quality, pan, small frying pan, blender, coffee maker, toaster , juicer, vacuum cleaner. A tiled table for 4 people, 4 chairs.
- In the hall, dressing room, an ironing board, a steam iron, vacuum cleaner, 2 clothes dryers, a stool and toys.
- A balcony-terrace of 17m2, a small table of garden in resin, 2 chairs in molded resin.
Here you can enjoy your meal and breakfast enjoying a lovely view of the Aix countryside and the sunset.
This apartment is very well served by buses N ° 2, 2S, N ° 8 for the city center of Aix en Provence, N ° 15, N ° 8 and N ° 20, for the bus station.
Want to visit the historic center? Leave your car in the garage and take the bus in front of the residence. Once at the beautiful fountain 'Rotunda' take Diabline; the driver of the small electric vehicle takes you through the pedestrian streets without fatigue, and you can go up or down when you decide it for € 0.60 valid for one hour. Nice shops, restaurants, museums, cathedral, churches, cinemas, art galleries, beautiful fountains, everything to do .You can stroll along the Cours Mirabeau.
You prefer the music: Lyric Art in June-July, International Piano Festival from July 18 to August 17 in La Roque of Anthéron (only 30 km) in a beautiful park, giant redwoods and '365' trees.
Nearby: Swimming, tennis, golf, horseback riding, hiking.
Remember to taste the cuisine of this region and the famous Calissons of Aix en Provence, confectionery marzipan.
Take the wine route, visit wineries and vineyards. Visit the Luberon.
Remember to go to Marseille to visit the "Good Mother": Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde.
Do you have children? For your child to less than 15 kg, we will lend you a folding bed and toys. Visit with them the 'Village of Automata' Saint-Cannat (12 km), or going to play minigolf Landscape 18 holes in Bouc-Bel-Air (10km), why not?
Inside this apartment any kind of trade is allowed.
We are at your disposal for any further information.
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our beautiful region.Get the full listing »