You will love this apartment located in AGAY at the Hamlet of Cap Esterel:
- The magnificent panoramic sea view breathtaking
- One of the best locations of the residence for the view, the beauty of the site, calm
- The situation of the apartment on the top floor of a small Provencal building of two floors
- A frame of dream with sight: Sea, massive of the estérel, bay of Agay and l'Île d'Or (rare) since the flat
- Stay in one of the most beautiful sites in Provence
- The calm of the privileged district of the hamlet of Cap Esterel
- The terrace of 10m2 sunny, equipped with sea view
- A renovated apartment (not always the case ....), comfortable, well equipped, tastefully decorated, good bedding
- 2017: renovation of the building and renovated terrace
- 2019: 3 star rating of the apartment
- Master bedroom with Simons bedding, Sea view, Esterel massif with french window opening sunny terrace
- Free private parking available for holidaymakers (value: 68 € per week)
- A holiday village with all shops at 700m
- Supermarket with bread, fruits and vegetables, pizzas, dishes prepared at 150m
- An area of 210 hectares of beautiful protected nature with landscaped gardens
- Private pedestrian holiday village, ideal for rest, relaxation, serenity, swimming, walking, jogging, cycling, mountain biking, canoeing, paddle, tennis, archery, sailing, golf, the discovery of the Eterel and many other activities on the spot
- Access to tennis courts and Golf on site included in the rate
- Exceptional aquatic areas: 5 swimming pools with slides, whirlpools, jets of water, wave machine + sea view SPA (from April 5th to November 2nd) swimming pool access included in the rental price (value: € 50 for 2 people / week)
- The free small train at the foot of the apartment to circulate throughout the holiday village and go to the beach of Dramont
- Live unforgettable moments: 40 activities on site for parents and children + kids club
- Circus School and flying Trapeze School (guaranteed emotions of young and old!)
- Free evening shows
- Fireworks in July / August
- Free entertainment in the village
- Catering "chez Léon" recommended and all shops at 700m (access on foot and small train)
- Restaurants, bars, in the holiday village with sea view
- Restaurants, bars, private beaches by the sea in Agay and the surrounding area (suggestions made by the owner)
- Walking or mountain biking in the Esterel Massif (departure from the apartment)
- Canoe kayak from the beach of Dramont or La Baumette
- Boat trips from Saint Raphael (Sainte Marguerite Island, Porquerolles Island, Port Cros Island, fireworks on the sea, ...)
- Visit the seaside at Boulouris, discover Saint Raphael, Théoule sur Mer, Earthenware, Montauroux, Callian, Tourettes, Saint Paul in the forest, Cannes, Mandelieu la Napoule, Nice, Monaco, Saint Tropez, Marineland, Saint Paul de Vence, Eze, Antibes, Bormes the Mimosas, ....
- Canyoning in the Verdon Gorge
- Savings generated by renting directly to an individual!
In an exceptional natural setting with a panoramic sea view breathtaking, the apartment situated between Cannes and Saint Tropez will seduce you with its many assets. It is located in the heart of a beautiful natural park of 210 hectares with gardens. The site overlooks the Mediterranean sea with a rare view ... The rental is located in the Cap Esterel holiday complex, which is undoubtedly the most beautiful village and the largest of Pierre et Vacances in Europe. A little piece of heaven or adults and children do not get bored and want to come back! For relaxation, security and serenity, the green village is pedestrian and without car. The apartment has a master bedroom with a beautiful panoramic sea view, a French window opening onto a terrace that allows you to admire the Esterel massif. The terrace is equipped for relaxation and meals, sunny in the morning! The apartment includes a living room with a beautiful sea view. It is a team of floating floors and 2/3 sofa beds for children. The kitchen is equipped with a large fridge freezer, a dishwasher, a microwave, a coffee maker, a kettle, and crockery. Also available, a washing machine and an ironing board and an iron and hair dryer. Strong point, the terrace of 10m2 equipped for the meals and the relaxation (provision of 2 relaxing reclining chairs) with a superb dominant view on the big blue, the Ile d'Or, the massif of the Esterel, and and the hills of Agay Bay. Ideal to start the day with a breakfast in the sun by the sea! The apartment has two rooms equipped with every comfort. It was renovated in 2014. His situation is rare, with a 180 degree view of the Mediterranean, the Esterel and the Golden Island. Quietly located, on the 2nd and last floor (no elevator) with easy access in the residential and privileged area of the hamlet of Cap Esterel (away from the noise and bustle of the village center). This high floor apartment is ideal for resting, enjoying the sea and its water activities, admiring the beauty of the site, swimming, sunbathing or playing in the aquatic area with its 5 superb swimming pools in season. A mini market is located 150 m from the apartment for shopping (grocery, takeaway, pizza, delivery possible .....). All shops are available in the village at 700m (shops, supermarket, bars, restaurants, games, media, clothing, sports, souvenirs, ...) with access on foot or complimentary train. A private covered parking is available to renters, walks are possible on foot and by mountain biking in the Esterel from the apartment. There is an impressive offer of activities for young and old! Predict several stays for this! Access to the pools is included in the rate. Wifi and optional activities are managed by Pierre and Vacances and are expected to supplement; these will be paid on site at the reception of Pierre et Vacances if any. The terrace of the apartment faces south east, allowing to enjoy the sun at breakfast! Numerous activities and entertainment are available in the village. Provide a car to visit the Esterel. Mountain bikers will love outings in the Esterel (mountain bike rental and can guide on site).
Lovers of the sea (beach access Dramont a 700m walk or complimentary train, swimming pools (with slides, jacuzzi, waves and season), nature and recreation will be delighted (adults and children). The region is one of the most beautiful in Provence including the Esterel with its impressive red rock. Not to be missed, the Semaphore stroll (1h30 AR at walking distance from the apartment), canoeing from the Dramont beach (access by train) and the walk of the balconies of the Esterel over the holiday village, as well as accompanied walks in the Esterel Massif with a companion Pierre and holidays from April to October (included in the rate)
The car-free pedestrian village is a guarantee of calm, security, change of scenery and serenity (a private covered parking space is available to tenants).
Many shops, restaurants, bars are present on site (access without car with free small train).
The market of Agay is to discover every Wednesday
A Provencal market takes place on Wednesday nights in the holiday complex.
Entertainment and free activities are available on site with a motivated animation team.
The half-board is available in the holiday complex supplement.
Children can enjoy the slide pools, circus school, hook and loop, children's club, mountain bike with instructors in the Esterel mountains, catamaran sailing school, canoeing, discover the seabed with the diving school, do archery, tennis, ride a horse or pony club or ballad, do the Quad in the Esterel, many other activities and many water games in the bay of Agay (towed buoys, jet ski, parasailing, ....)
Many excursions are offered by boat from Agay, St Raphael and Cannes. Possible to go out on a maxi catamaran sailboats. Possible to rent a boat in Agay in high season (July and August). After exercise, pleasure! Coffee Islands, bar with sea view is present in the village and the sea view restaurants. On the beach of Agay, a restaurant and private beach bar, Maobi Beach is an absolute must and can have an aperitif with family and friends at the water's edge. A must-see, the dream beach of Baumette in Agay The romantics can also have lunch or dinner for lovers (dinner in July August) at the water's edge at a good table in an idyllic setting. To discover! On the beach of Saint Raphael, the restaurant Sablettes offers a beautiful terrace on the waterfront overlooking the Gulf of Saint Tropez and a good value for money. A Théoule sur Mer, by going to Cannes by the coast, the Marco Polo hotel at the water's edge is the assurance of an unforgettable time for a drink or indulge with a good bouillabaisse fish or other specialty with a welcome and friendly service.
The beaches to discover:
4 in Agay: Baumette, Tiki, sandy beach front tourist office, club Agathos beach (straw hut)
Boulouris: Belambra holiday club beach
Saint Raphael: beach town center
Beaches of Theoule sur Mer and Mandelieu la Nap CastleGet the full listing »