In a 4-hectare property, stay in a nice suite of 88 m2 ground villa (This is the only rental on the property).
-The Entrance is private (you are at home).
Located in the countryside and 2 minutes from the village of Valensole, this suite is ideally facing South East with a clear view and not overlooked.
Provencal decoration, this beautiful suite can accommodate 2 adults and a child and has:
- A fully equipped kitchen (electric oven new in June 2016, hob, hood, oven, microwave nine in June 2016, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine) and all the necessary to cook (pots, pans, new in June 2016, etc ...).
- A dining room furnished with dressers, tables, chairs in Provence style. Nespresso machine, paper filter coffee machine, tea, toaster, juicer, etc.
- An air-conditioned lounge with a large LED screen TV, a new sofa (July 2016), armchairs, coffee tables and a beautiful aquarium.
- A large bedroom of + 20 m2 consisting of a large 160x200 bed with new bedding in June 2016, a 90x190 bed, a dressing room, wardrobe.
- A bathroom with bath, hydromassage and light therapy, a large walk-in shower and a washbasin.
- A separate toilet and sink.
- The owner of the pool (10m x 4m) is available (weather permitting) from 9.00 (maintenance from 8am to 9am).
A large terrace is around the pool with sun loungers, tables, chairs, sports equipment and weight training, fitness, table football, barbecue, outdoor shower, toilet.
- Another private terrace (for you)
- For a period of 3 weeks and more, contact the owner order to prepare a personalized quotation.
The suite is non-smoking and our pets are not allowed.
A security deposit of 700 euros is required on arrival (not cashed).
An inventory will be made at your arrival and your departure, there is no "cleaning fee". You must leave the premises as clean as it was when you arrived. Otherwise, it will be deducted from your security deposit, cleaning fee corresponding.
The owner lives in another part of the villa, with a separate entrance and a terrace. You will be quiet while being able to count on him for information.
You are in Provence:
GREOUX BAINS is 8 minutes. The Gorges du Verdon, Lake St. Croix and the famous village of Moustier Sainte-Marie are 30 minutes Esparron Lake is 15 minutes. Digne les Bains (the Prefecture of Alpes de Haute Provence) is 40 minutes.
Roland is from Valensole and he will be happy to give you the best addresses in the region.
It will tell you if you like, the good restaurants in the area, hiking to do in the area (a good touring guide). All outputs to mountain biking, ...
The property is located in the countryside, surrounded by fields of truffle oaks, poppies and lavender.
At the gates of the Verdon Gorges and near Lake St. Croix, the walks are enjoyable.Get the full listing »