27m2 studio located 10 'from the villages of Rousses and Prémanon (all shops, restaurants, cinema, medical services).
The residence is located in a hamlet consisting of a dozen chalets at the foot of the Swiss massif of Dole (Alt 1680 m).
Ideal for enjoying nature, leisure activities, swimming in summer and to practice winter sports in winter (details below).
Parking: 2 places (1 covered)
Studio well insulated and soundproofed.
2 single beds 90x90
1 Sofa bed 140 x 200.
A bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
A shared balcony (small table)
Linen not provided.
End of stay cleaning with a supplement of 50 €.
There is so much to see and do in the area:
In all seasons:
- Visit and tasting of Comté at the cellar of Fort des Rousses.
- Ice rink and space of the polar worlds in Prémanon.
- Museums (museum of the boissellerie, Museum of Léman, museum of the models ...).
- Local crafts (wood, leather, watchmaking ...)
A little further:
City of Nyon, Divonne, Geneva ... on the shores of Lake Geneva.
Hedgehog waterfalls, caves, Chalain lake, Nantua city ...
SUMMER: hiking, via ferrata, canyoning, climbing, summer tobogganing, swimming (Lac des Rousses, Lake Lamoura, Lake Joux), canoeing, pedal boating, paddle, mountain biking and cycling, bike rental and electric scooters, fishing, 3 golf courses within 10 km, Commando games at Fort des Rousses, cani-rando and pulka ride by husky dogs, biathlon with laser rifle ...
For children: the village of Rouxy offers trampoline, inflatable structures, wooden games, mini golf, archery, manual activities, fairy tale, theme fair every Wednesday, circus, treasure hunt ...
My favorites :
- Climb to the top of the Dole (or gondola to the neck of the Sickle) to enjoy a breathtaking panorama of Lake Geneva and the Alps!
- Go down to discover Nyons in Switzerland at the edge of Lake Geneva by the picturesque Swiss train from the village of La Cure!
- Climb on foot in 20'dinner at the Swiss altitude restaurant Cuvaloup-Crans to admire the sunset!
- Take a toboggan run at the Col de la Faucille!
- Browse lakes, forests and mountains by mountain bike or electric bike!
WINTER: The place is ideal for downhill skiing (several resorts), ski touring, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, dog sledding and ice skating on the lake.
SKI: The tobagnoz ski lift, accessible by foot in front of the apartment, is open during all winter school holidays. Outside these periods, you can access the slopes by the other lifts located about 500 meters (large parking at the foot of La Dôle), where you can buy packages.
BACKGROUND SKIING: The domain is one of the largest in France and includes pistes of all levels spread over the villages of Lamoura, Rousses and Bois d'Amont.
The site is the annual crossing point of the famous La Transjurassienne race.
You will find more information on the site of the tourist office of Les Rousses and Jura tourism.Get the full listing »