Renovated loft of 38 m2, giving entirely on a beautiful tree-lined paved, quiet courtyard. The apartment consists of one large room, including:
- A living area. Equipped with a sofa, HD TV, DVD, high speed internet, an iPod station.
- A dining area with a table and four chairs.
- A sleeping area with a bed of 140 * 200 cm for 2 persons
- Another sleeping area with a bed of 140 * 200 cm for 2 persons.
- A kitchen equipped with a microwave oven kitchen, hob, a fridge, a cooker, coffee maker, kettle, a toaster, a washing dishes and everything you need for cooking.
- Bathroom: Ensuite is large with walk-in shower, washbasin, WC and hairdryer.
The apartment is furnished with linens. WARNING there is no washing machine in the apartment.
The area is one of the most charming of the capital, with many restaurants, fashion boutiques, specialty supplies and quality, although the apartment is completely quiet. To discover Paris, you can walk to Notre Dame, the Picasso Museum, Place des Vosges, on the banks of the Seine, the Pompidou Centre, the Louvre. Thanks to the metro, you can visit all of Paris and its region.
Indeed, Paris has so much to offer you: Montmartre and the Sacré-Coeur, the Grands Boulevards their stores (Printemps, Galeries Lafayette), the Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Trocadéro, the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars, the Tour Montparnasse, the Invalides, the Quai Branly Museum, the Musée d'Orsay, the Panthéon, the Luxembourg Garden, the Tuilleries Garden, etc. Out of Paris you will visit the Chateau de Versailles and its gardens as well as Disneyland Paris. You will also take advantage of all cultural and sport events.Get the full listing »