Studio with panoramic view (2,90m wide bay window) mountain to the Fort of St. Agnes at the top of the summit, and the garden of citrus fruit and farther tennis Madonna. No vis-à-vis less than 100m, the sea is 30 seconds at the corner of the building, the restaurant Le Petit Prince, the Michelin recommended at the end of the block, opposite the Palace of Fine Arts, real small Louvre, down the garden.
Casino Barriere de Menton 10 minutes.
Shopping street 150m Pub, PMU, "Sushi," "Chinese," retoucher, pharmacy, supermarket, newspapers, stationery, butchers, caterers, pubs, restaurants, bakers, organic shop (organic) etc, everything, everything and everything! ), A small supermarket open on Sunday mornings.
BUS STATIONS at the foot of the building or on the corner on the Promenade du Solei ... 1.50 €! (- UNeurocinquante-) to everywhere in -Maritimes Alps:
- Line 100 to Monaco and Nice, night service 'Noctambus'. Last departure Nice Airport Terminal 1 - 2:30 ET 3:45 of Menton,
- Line 7 to go to TC Menton and the train station, and the other way to Serre garden of the Madonna and the village of Gorbio
- The 18 to go to Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and Beausoleil Garavan or up along the Sea Front (Covered Market, Museums Cocteau -Bastion, old town, Blasco Ibanez gardens and Villa Serena).
- & A little further, line 10 to the village of Sainte -Agnès.
- Gas station 150m.
Casino Barrière 10 minutes.
A Michelin recommended after the block (100m), very reasonable prices, speed, quality, quantity and excellent "starry" Garavan (direct by bus 18)
Koaland Park for children from 3/5 years to 12 years behind the house, no noise.
The Palace of Fine Arts in front of the house, with the Grimaldi collections among others.
12 minutes drive from Monaco, 10 minutes walk from the train station Carnolès or that of Menton.
By train, you can also walk across 1/2 hour: Beaulieu (villa Kérilos) Villefranche (Villa and Gardens Ephrussi Rothschild) Antibes, Cannes and its Festival etc.
For lovers of COCTEAU
Visit the former Cocteau museum, designed by the poet himself at the Bastion, Hall Wedding Hall Menton where Japanese rush wishing to marry under its frescoes, the Nouveau Musée Cocteau Collection Severin Wunderman, and also Villa Santo Sospir in Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat the artist completely covered with frescoes.
Also visit the MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS, opposite the house, former residence of the Grimaldi and hosting besides being restored their collections and the MUSEUM OF THE CITY near the town hall, with mock at the time of Menton Treaty of Campo Formio, old posters of the Riviera and the first trains of the Belle Epoque, with a map of the location where the painters of endoit Menton had put their easels to frame their landscapes and Museum of Pre-historic discoveries Caves Menton
For nature lovers
to visit in the month of gardens with open days for some, all year for others:
- Exotic gardens, botanical, and historical Menton Serre de la Madone, Botanical Garden Val Rahmeh, Fontana Rosa, (the garden of novelists for lovers of Don Quixote -Cervantes- told in mosaics and Blasco Ibanez), Villa Maria Serena, Villa les Colombières created by a descendant of Napoleon inspired by Ancient Greece & 4 km from Menton, Hanbury sloping down to the sea ... etc.
climb or climb massif MERCANTOUR, VALLEY WONDERLAND with prehistoric rock inscriptions and visits
'Perched villages' which St. Agnes, Sospel, Castellar, Gorbio, Peille ..
For lovers SPECIAL desTRAINS from NIce:
- Walk with the Train Pignes towards Digne (Old steam loco-low speed-many stops -)
and summer every morning, take the train all the wonders along the Roya Valley, stop at Tenda. You can return via Ventimiglia and Menton.
Be aware that St. Louis Cabbé, heading for his last crusade, Napoleon, Empress Sissi, Queen Victoria, William Ellis Weeb, the inventor of Rugby and many others have traveled or lived in these places sung by Jeanne Moreau.
The WINTER SPORTS
Auron, Isola 2000, Valberg, Casterino to name only the most famous are from 1.30 am to 2 pm Menton.
and finally enjoy the Studio Les Palmiers:
- Contemplate the sunrise over the mountains.
- Shaving watching the palm trees in the mirror
- Lunch on the terrace overlooking the gardens of the Palais Carnolès a barbecue prepared on the electric barbecue ..
- Take the sun on the balcony at the back bath afternoon
Pets allowed. No smoking inside the studio.Get the full listing »