Fully equipped mobile home with large fridge, kettle, coffee maker, freezer, master bedroom, children bedroom, shower, toilet and sink, parasol, garden furniture (6 garden chairs and table).
Camping Services: • Reception 7/7, telephone and Internet,
• Safe, fax and copy machine,
• Table tennis, bicycle hire,
• washing machine and dryer, camping shop,
• Indoor heated pool, outdoor swimming pool, wading pool, solarium, free sun loungers.
• Jacuzzi, 3 water slides,
• Boutique clothing, newspapers, postcards,
• Restaurant, bar, pizzeria, fast food,
• The beach is located at 1 km from the campsite,
• Night watchman during the high season,
• Ball Game / Petanque,
• sports competitions,
• Children club of 5 and 12 years old.
• Water aerobics, 2 saunas and gym,
• Tennis court, basketball, soccer and volleyball.
Available on the campsite:
• High chair and cot,
• Breakfast service,
• dance evenings,
• Theme dinners, soirées,
• Musical Entertainment,
• game nights,
• Grilling can be sure to appropriate agencies.
Near the campsite: • ATMs, car wash,
• golf course, miniature golf,
• Paintball, trampoline,
• surfboard rental, tennis,
• quads, field, arena,
• fishing and surfing (surfing school there too)
• Large supermarket (500 meters), restaurants,
• Wine Tasting,
• Canoeing, Small train to the sea (not free).
Description Environment: Environment:
Dense forests and extensive beaches. When the wind moves inland, there are quite a stir, but even the smallest children can safely play on the wide sandy beach. Vieux-Boucau with its fine shops, boutiques and terraces is only a mile from the campsite. Not far away is the lake Soustons with a Tropical Park for the children. Of course, the cities of Dax and Biarritz with its boulevards and stylish buildings not far away and well worth a visit. We highly recommend a tour along the river Adour from Dax to Biarritz. A little further away is the city of Pau and St-Jean-Pied-de-Port at the foot of the Pyrenees is really nice. Here the pilgrims take to walk together through the mountains to Santiago de Compostela.Get the full listing »