ED Ref. 502514
- - - HOLIDAY HOUSE "MAISON DES OLIVIERS" - - -
-> ideal for couples and seniors
-> great location and views
-> enjoy the holiday with friends and book both cottages (object nr. 502514 and 502817)
The location promises idyllic country life for a relaxed holiday feeling away from tourism.
Set on a plot of 1268 square meters, this beautiful two-storey stone-built provincial house has traditional rustic charm and unobstructed views over vineyards to the mountains on the horizon. On the property there is a second house "Maison de Lavande", which can also be rented via e-domizil.
Trees provide shade for hot summer days. Wind-protected, covered and open seating is available around the house. The property offers a lot of privacy in a quiet location. It is 1.5 km from the small village of Puyméras and 8 km from Vaison-la-Romaine, a very attractive holiday destination for holiday guests with supermarkets, restaurants, shops, art galleries, amphitheater, large weekly market, etc.
A village bakery and a recommended, traditional Provencal restaurant, as well as a bar are available in the nearby town of Puyméras and also within walking distance.
On the complex there is a well-kept Provence garden with lavender and olive trees, a covered patio with barbecue, from the patio and the bedroom you have a view over vines on a series of mountain ranges, several shady and sunny seats invite you to relax and in summer (July , August and September) there is a shared pool (3.00 meters in diameter, 1.20 meters high) for cooling off and swimming fun.
The house is lovingly decorated in Provencal style and has new and antique furniture.
fully equipped large kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker and microwave
Living and dining room:
Dining table 170cm long with 4 chairs, large sofa, fireplace and stereo
Bedroom upstairs via internal staircase:
1 franc. Bed 160x200cm, large built-in wardrobe with shelves, drawers and clothes rail, all around with curtains and shutters, TV (satellite TV), double door leads to one of the seats with morning sun, view to the northeast
newly renovated bathroom with washbasin, shower cabin (renovated in 2012), separate toilet and electric radiator
Terrace / seats:
Garden tables, chairs, and sun loungers are available; sheltered and covered barbecue, round pool (shared use for both cottages only in July and August)
Central gas heating in the living room, electric radiator with thermostat in every room
Wash and dry:
shared washing machine and dryer in attached building of the neighboring house
The rental is possible only on a weekly basis.
- Air conditioning / fans: included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 76. 28 EUR (mandatory).
- Pet: once per object Costs of 31. 41 EUR (compulsory).
- Bed linen: to be rented once per person for 20. 19 EUR (compulsory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Water: per object and week costs of 17.95 EUR (compulsory).
- Electricity: per object and week Costs of 22. 43 EUR (compulsory).
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 3. 1 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: bring per person per week from the tenant (compulsory).
- Land area: 1268 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance shopping: 8 km
- Distance City (Puyméras): 1. 50 kmGet the full listing »