Come and enjoy the sweetness of life and discover THOARD which is part of the 60 villages of the Géo-Parc des Alpes de Haute-Provence.
Built on its rocky promontory, like a nave, carried by calm or furious waters according to the season,
dressed in historic architecture, a true photograph of what it was in the 17th century.
An ideal setting to recharge your batteries, between Provence and the Alps at 780m altitude.
Shops are at your disposal. (Grocery store, restaurants, bakery ...)
In this beautiful setting, our village house of 50m² will welcome you, you will find peace and quiet.
You will take advantage of its pretty terrace exposed South, with a splendid sight on the Provençal hills.
The accommodation is on two levels: a room for two people, bathroom w-c, dressing room on the ground floor and a large living room of 25m² (open kitchen, living room with sofa bed) on the 1st level. It is fully equipped (washing machine, dishwasher, oven, TV, internet connection ...)
Many activities are offered, such as:
- hiking trails for all levels from the village or, for example, the Col de Fontbelle with many marked trails, up to 2000m altitude
- Horseback riding
- or the mountain bike
- the lake with its walking path, 2km from the village
- the Peach
- and more relaxing, the petanque court
But also, 15 minutes from the village, Dignes baths and these surroundings:
- river: canyoning, rafting
- in flight: rock climbing, hang gliding, paragliding, ULM, glider (club ground)
- climbing or climbing, leisure park, zoo / animal park, nature reserve, historical site, museum, craft shops, wine cellars and wine tasting
- The spas of Digne les Bains
- Aix en Provence or Marseille are about 1 hour away
- the Verdon and these gorgeous Gorges
- And for the winter, ski resorts from 45 minutesGet the full listing »