House whose exterior is dry stone.
Living room -living room with large table, 4 chairs, 2 armchairs. These are Provencal walnut furniture made and carved by a cabinetmaker in the region.
Large window opening on the largest meadow lined with cypresses of Florence and lavender, where come to eat the geese and the rabbits of warren.
A wood stove heats the entire house, the wood reserve at the entrance. Electric radiators allow to complete the heating in each room; the insulation is of quality.
The living room has a TV and a DVD player.
A bedroom with large closet and 2 single beds (200/90), a small desk and 2 chairs. Direct access to the bathroom (sink and shower). A separate toilet.
The kitchen, open to the dining room is fully equipped: gas stove with oven, microwave, extractor hood with external exhaust, washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, coffee maker, etc. ...
The kitchen window opens directly onto a small terrace with picnic table where tenants usually take breakfast.
At 10m from this house, on the other side of the finish path, a hut houses a very large table with seats facing a barbecue overlooking the large pool of goldfish.
The hut and the barbecue each have their lighting.
• The hiring at Mas de Nuke is organized and accepted for the best comfort for 6 persons maximum included children.
• Animals are not accepted unless special agreement.
• It is advisable to bring your bath and toilet linen and sheets
Everything can be provided at the following rate:
Towels + toilet: 8 €
Sheets for 1 person: 16 €
• At the arrival will be asked a deposit of 1000 € not debited and returned on departure if no damage jointly found.
• On arrival the tenant will be asked if he wants the services of a person for the departure cleaning or if he insures it himself. The cost of the service of this staff is 90 €.
• Reservation confirmed upon receipt of 25% of the total rental.
Possible rental out of high season from a person and at night.
The Mas de Nuke is a typical Provençal domain of 9 ha in full nature. The constructions are in apparent dry stones. The altitude of nearly 400 m provides cooler summer nights than in the valley. The site is beautiful and preserved: we listen to silence.
The estate is ideally located half an hour from Toulon and Hyères, one hour from Marseille and St Tropez. There are several supermarkets within a radius of about 7 km, and the village of Solliès-Toucas with small traders is 6 and a half km.
The property is furrowed with more than 3 km of paths that lead to all the interesting sites: ponds, lavender fields, cave, aviaries, donkey park, riding school, kitchen garden, dovecote, etc.…It is
ideal for jogging enthusiasts.
One of the special charms of this place is that on only 9 ha, there is a large variety of reliefs: terraces, valleys, meadows, cultivated areas, oaks and oaks.Get the full listing »