Located 2 hours from Paris, this "Cottage Puisayen" is a small house dating from 1880, located 5 minutes from the historic village of Saint-Fargeau and its castle, 12 minutes from Lake Bourbon and 15 minutes from Saint-Amand, village of potters, Saint-Sauveur, village of Colette, and 25 minutes from the medieval site of Guédelon.
You can relax in its large garden and discover the activities of the region.
These are two old bakeries whose main building has been renovated, in a bucolic garden, without joint ownership, quiet.
Its location will allow you to access the pretty villages of Puisaye as St Fargeau, Mezilles, Toucy, Saint-Amand, Treigny, near many summer and cultural activities.
The renovation retains the spirit of the Burgundy countryside combined with practical comfort and cozy decor.
Guests can enjoy the garden, dining area, lounge area with sun loungers.
The house is located in a small hamlet, in full ownership, on a large garden of 800 m² with trees, with its amenities.
Composed of a room in mezzanine, a living room, a kitchen, and a room of water with toilets:
• The room of 12m ² under slopes, proposes a new bedding on tatamis 140X190
• The living room consists of a sofa bed, 2 armchairs, 1 wood stove, 1 table and 1 DVD player. Sleeping in the sofa bed is specifically designed for repeated bedding
• In the bathroom, you have a walk-in shower, a bowl-totem and toilets.
• The kitchen is equipped with a work plan on bricks of Puisaye, a gas hob, sink, kettle and Nespresso machine, storage
The house is connected to the well water. Appropriate for domestic use *, we do not recommend the consumption of tea, coffee, water glass, and provide 2 bottles of water
* Conclusion of analysis of the water available on requestGet the full listing »