House located in a dead end in a very quiet area yet 5 'beaches, Joinville port shops and the Super U ...
You have the option to book a taxi or walk to the house, it takes 10 minutes to walk from the pier to the house.
Quiet, 5 minutes walk from the beach, the Port and its shops, this old barn of 54 m2 has been completely renovated. It is exposed southwest.
It includes a bedroom with a double bed + a bunk bed, a bathroom with a towel dryer, a fitted kitchen open to a living room. And finally, a mezzanine with a double bed.
The garden is 200m2. There are two terraces facing west and south. You have a barbecue, a hammock, and a garden furniture.
Arrivals are from 14 HOURS and departures before 12 HOURS. Do not forget to book your round-trip boat tickets (two companies, Yeu Continent and La Vendéenne, crossing time 30 or 45 minutes). Private parking on Fromentine is at your disposal (the closest to the Port is 2 minutes walk: Parking Blanchard). You can also go to Yeu via a helicopter (you will find all the information on their website Oya Vendée helicopter).
For your stay, thank you kindly to bring:
- a duvet cover and a fitted sheet of 140X190 and two pillowcases for the double beds (bedroom and mezzanine).
- 2 fitted sheets (90X190) + 2 duvet covers + 2 pillowcases for the bunk beds.
- Towels and tea towels
As a precaution, do not forget to lower the umbrella during each walk departure (risk of gust of wind) and thank you for thinking of returning the sunbed covers at night.
Music: IPOD with playlist.
Reading (pocket books and comics).
Board games for young and old.
Appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, oven, vacuum cleaner.
Regarding the pantry, you can use if necessary, in which case I thank you for replacing (in case of storm it is always convenient to have a reserve!).
I thank you for cleaning before you leave to leave the house as clean and tidy as you found it. Cleaning products and other accessories are at your disposal.
My favorites on the island:
- The easiest way to get around: the bike (you will find different bike rental companies on Port Joinville), do not forget to attach them.
- A desire for pizza: the thousand legs, on the spot or to take away, delicious!
- The bakery of the port (next to the tobacconist's office, try the Norwegian bread, the baguette terron, the Viennese pastries....)
- The grocery store in ID (you will find a small Vendée wine "Vendée stronghold", red, white or rosé at very good value for money ...)
- Atypical grocery bar plan B
- The fish market Hennequin on the port or Super U (5 'walk from the house): you will find for lovers of fish or seafood all you want. Try Yeu's specialty: smoked tuna and patagos. Their cod snacks are a treat!
- The market on the Port: present every day, you will find fruits and vegetables but also delicious cheeses of goat flowers, specialty of Emilie...
- After the market: have an aperitif at the Squadron facing the Port, in the evening there are often concerts.
- For the little ones but also for the big ones, an institution: Tati Bichon, the waffles and the ice creams are to fall!
A must see :
The wild coast, the Anse des fontaines, the beach watches (for lovers of waves), the beach of soux, the tip of crows, the port of the millstone and for the bravest trembling stone and the beach of Rouix .... to discover by getting lost.
I wish you a very good stay on this beautiful island!
10 minutes walk from the pier and 5 minutes by bike. You have the possibility to take a taxi when you arrive on Port Joinville (about 11 €, you have to call to reserve) or you can rent bikes on your arrival, the "bi clown" will deposit your suitcases free of charge at home .
2 nights minimum off season and 1 week mini school holidays.Get the full listing »