This beautiful apartment, recently renovated and located in a listed building of the 18th century is in the heart of the historic district "Le Vieux Lyon". It is close to all shops, public transport, the famous "bouchon lyonnais" and all the necessary amenities. This apartment is perfect for your romantic weekends and your business trips.
The accommodation has an area of 45m2, is located on the 1st floor and is composed as follows:
The main room:
- living room with 2 sofas, TV and Wi-Fi
- a sofa bed
- Open kitchen with: fridge, microwave, coffee maker (with capsules), kettle, toaster, cutlery, pots, dishes and stove
- Hair dryer
The guests will have access to everything.
Born in Lyon 30 years ago, i'd be happy to give you advices and tips to help you enjoying your stay in our beautiful city! feel free to ask me anything about my apartment, i'd be glad to answer and help... Hoping to welcome you in Lyon!!!
The neighborhood of the “Vieux Lyon” is the most authentic district of Lyon. It is one of the largest Renaissance buildings in Europe, stretching over 25 hectares along the right bank of the Saône and encompasses, from south to north, the districts of Saint-Georges, Saint-Jean and Saint Paul. Walking around the historic site of France’s 3rd greatest city, let’s you take a stroll through the ages. Each district retains its identity and is what leads to it being the richest district in the history of Lyon.
• Saint-Georges (south) being the cradle of silk, has built the reputation and wealth of the city while remaining separate from the busiest tourist circuits. Do not miss out on passing by rue Saint-Georges, which is one of the most typical street of the neighborhood and pushing the doors to discover richly decorated paths, courtyards, traboules, spiral staircases and many small sculpted splendors.
• Saint John, which was built around the Saint John's Cathedral from where its name came from, is the most important point of attraction of the Vieux Lyon. Rue de Saint-Jean being its main pathway, has inherited its worth by having the first restorations, a quantity of architectural curiosities and in particular the traboules and the inner courtyards. One of the most prestigious Renaissance homes in the neighborhood is the Gadagne Museum (City History Museum and International Puppet Museum).
• St. Paul's (north) is known for the many coffee shops and theatre cafés it has.
You can take the funicular, located next to the metro, to climb to the sublime Basilica of Fourvière and admire breathtaking views of Lyon.
2 min walking distance from the subway stop Vieux Lyon and the Funiculaire to go to the Basilique de Fourvière.
5 min by foot from Bellecour's Square.
Close to the apartment and must see:
Musée d'Histoire de Lyon and Musée Gadagne: with its 30 exhibitions rooms, the Lyon history museum invites you to discover the key stages in the city's history. Drawing on the 80,000 items in its collection, for anyone keen to discover Lyon, this is a great place to begin your exploration of the city.
Musée Gallo-Romain de Fourvière: Unique for the sheer richness of its collection, its environment and its bold architecture, thanks to an astonishing underground exhibition trail, the museum proposes a genuine journey back in time.
Musée des miniatures et du Cinéma: 2 uniques collections: the 120 miniatures scenes produced by the artist Dan Ohlmann and the 350 legendary films props give the visitor an insight into the special effects techniques of our leading film studios.
Musée des Marionnettes du mondes, Le petit Musée Fantastique de Guignol....
Free WifiGet the full listing »