The Little Cottage is located in Langon "designated site" remarkable Corbinières, countries of Redon, Brittany. Its windows open onto a wide view: the Vilaine Valley, wetlands, wooded areas, a beautiful rolling countryside dotted with steeples and windmills on the horizon.
An ideal base for hiking, to discover the cultural and natural heritage. And to live delicious moments of relaxation, quietly installed in the pretty garden or in the cozy house, by the fire.
Beyond the garden, the Moisonnais Domaine stretches over 3 hectares freely available to the Petit guest house.
In this unspoiled natural setting of meadows, woods and paths, you may come across deer, a hare, or a badger ...
The exhibition is South / Southeast, the cottage has a beautiful light.
The floor area is 35 m2, plus the loft
The large living room is organized into living / kitchen / dining area (in front of a large window).
The bathroom with shower with Italian roomy, is located on the ground floor.
A bed 2 places (140) is installed in the mezzanine and a sofa Bz 2 seats (160) in the living room.
The mezzanine is secure and stairs. The shutters are electric.
WIFI and a flat-screen TV are available.
A wood stove is enough to warm the main room, which additionally has an electric heater. A dry towel heater radiateur- the bathroom. The wood is provided.
You have at your disposal: fridge, washing machine, (can dryer), dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster and electric kettle, hairdryer, iron, radio / CD player ....
The cot and baby chair are provided upon request.
Coats door are installed in the ground floor and wardrobe in the mezzanine.
On the terrace you have garden furniture, barbecue and parasol.
A second small garden furniture lies a little further away, in the shade of trees.
You can accommodate bicycles in an adjoining local housing.
The parking is private and spacious.
Two GUIDES are prepared for you and deposited in the cottage.
A PRACTICAL GUIDE: emergency number, useful addresses (shops, services ...), "instructions" of the lodging, code WIFI ...
A TOURIST GUIDE with many ideas for hikes, tours, activities.
ECOLOGY is a real commitment
The estate is maintained in a biological way. It is ranked "Refuge" by the Birds Protective League. You will live a healthy and comfortable home for all seasons.
Building materials Petit house are natural: wood mainly shale and blue stone, hemp insulation.
The living room and mezzanine are wood, inside and outside. We opened an inner door to the stone house from the 17th century, to create the bathroom and storage room.
Paints, varnishes and cleaning products are organic.
You will have wooden furniture, natural latex mattresses, pure wool blankets, natural cleaning products, a composter in the garden, collected rainwater (outside), organic herbs with garden: thyme, chives, oregano, borage, bay leaves, sage ...
Numerous trees are identified to soon form a documented arboretum
The Departmental Committee of Tourism of Haute Bretagne (Ministry of Tourism) has awarded a classification 3 STARS at Petit Gite de Langon, open since April 2015.
The cottage accommodates 2 people.
- Weekly: Saturday (16h) to Saturday (11h).
- For 2 nights minimum (same hours).
Cleaning is the responsibility of the tenant. We provide the extra service for 40 euros.
Sheets and towels are provided.
As soon as you make your reservation, we will send you an e-mail stating: the details of the journey on the last kilometers from the exit of the 2X2 lanes Rennes / Nantes, the GPS coordinates, a reminder of our phone numbers and precise address, a choice from shops where you can possibly go shopping before arriving at the Small House of Langon ...
Of course, we will welcome you on your arrival, from 16h.
- Café -Restaurant at 900m, the "Stop Port of Roche"
- The train station "Fougeray-Langon" is 2kms (train-bike possibilities). We can go there you look for a car-free living.
- In LANGON village, 3 km (1km from the station) you will find:
Supermarket, bakers, butchers, restaurants and cafes, newspapers, garage ...
Station, medical center, pharmacy.
Multi-sports area open access library.
Horse Riding Nearby.
- SAINTE ANNE (that you see lodging), 4kms: restaurant at the edge of the water
- A GUIPRY- MESSAC, 12 kms: creperie and restaurant at the edge of the water, outdoor pool, cinema, supermarket, bike rental, boats
- At GRAND FOUGERAY, 13 kms: supermarket ...
- In Beslé, 6 kms: nautical stop
- GUEMENE PENFAO, 15 kms: supermarket, indoor pool, cinema, osteopath, medical house, market, tourist office.
- SAINTE MARIE DE REDON: Paillotte at the Grand Pas Bridge on the banks of the Vilaine River, eel meal on Friday evening.
- A REDON, 25 kms: theater, biocoop, market, swimming pool, cinema (5 rooms), media library, bowling, bicycle rental, bike-nautical, electric boats, barges
- In Rennes (50 kms)
- In Nantes (60 kms)
The river VILAINE and the village of Port de Roche: the Napoleon Bridge called "Eiffel", historical monument, fishing, the nautical stopping place, the towpath, the coffee shop.
A beautiful manor also invites to visit his English garden
In the village of LANGON, "Brittany Rural Heritage Commune": several megalithic monuments, the Saint-Agatha paleo-Christian chapel and its Roman fresco "Venus au bain" (visits), the remarkable Romanesque church of Saints Pierre and Paul and its 13 steeples, Roman road, small rural heritage: wells, bread ovens
The CORBINIERES site, with one of the most beautiful viaducts in France, its bat refuge. A place of history and nature.
- Marsh GANNEDEL, large bird sanctuary, a specific wetland flora.
- The moors SAINT JUST, high place megalithic (2nd site Britain) and legends..
- The Duguesclin tower and the GRAND FOUGERAY arboretum ...
- The Port of GUIPRY, its houses of saulniers, its traditional t ...
- The great natural site of L'ILE AUX PIES
- GUEMENE PENFAO and the Don Valley
- LA GACILLY city of crafts, its flowery streets and its photo festival from June to September
- ROCHEFORT in EARTH, favorite village of the French
- LOHEAC, his mansion of the automobile and its piloting center
- REDON, crossroads of navigable waterways, its port, its narrow streets, the Museum of the Batellerie, the granaries with salt, the abbey Saint Sauveur ...
To the NORD, you will be only 50 kms from RENNES, our Breton capital, with its old streets, its parliament, the garden of Thabor (beautiful rose garden). North East lies the legendary Brocéliande forest.
To the south you will discover GUERANDE, salt marshes, the Nantes region.
At the IS, the gateway to Brittany, stand two medieval cities: GLASS and FOUGÈRES.
Finally, you can put the cap on the WEST towards VALVES and Gulf of Morbihan.
The nearest beaches of the cottage are Damgan or Penestin, 66kms.
A network of marked and maintained paths will take you from the river to the wooded hills, from small villages with slate roofs to old manor houses lined with tall trees.
- At 900m from the small cottage passes the WAY along the river Vilaine 95 km from Rennes to Redon, where it joins the Nantes-Brest Canal, then the Blavet or Sèvre Nantes.
- 3 CIRCUITS OF THEMATIC HIKING will make you discover Langon. : "From the Vilaine to the young ladies", "From the stone to the frame" ...
Our favorite, "Attack the Corbinières" passes at the gate of Petit house!
- Marked mountain bike trail "les collines"
- Many other HIKING CIRCUITS nearby, on foot by bike, on horseback and RIVERS and CANALS for boats and canoes.
The GEOCACHING is offered free of charge by the Departmental Tourism Committee: you download the free application "Treasures of High Brittany" on your smartphone and go on the treasure hunt (GPS loan possible on reservation at the Tourist Office of Redon)
Theme parks, sports activities, visits to museums, craftsmen, exhibitions, festivities, shows await you throughout the season in the Pays de Redon.
A DOCUMENTATION on the circuits, activities, events and hirings (bicycles, boats ...) is provided to you with the lodging ..
THE HOSTS Françoise and Daniel
We live nearby. We will be available to welcome you, inform you about the excursions, Qype, while remaining very discreet. Without being closed, the gardens are dotted with bushes and thickets, one lives in peace.
The small cottage is gayfriendly that goes without saying.
People with disabilities are welcome, contact us in case of special need.
We wish with all my heart that you have a lovely stay at Little Cottage LangonGet the full listing »