Grimaud is close to Saint Tropez and just 3 km from the sandy beaches of the Gulf. It is one of the oldest villages in the Massif des Maures. Come and discover the charm, traditions and feudal castle! The residence, which consists of small buildings grouped around two swimming pools, is 3 km away from Port Grimaud. With views of the sea and the Gulf of Saint Tropez, Grimaud and its harbor offer all kinds of outdoor activities and seaside related activities. The village, a true contemporary architectural achievement, is one of the most visited places in France and a popular place for visitors by boat.
The advantages of the residence:
- residence completely renovated in 2016: new kitchen, new sofa bed and newly painted in all apartments, total renovation of the reception, renovation of the exterior of the house
- 67 apartments equipped with a kitchen and a terrace or balcony.
- free TV and WiFi access
- animation for children and teenagers in July / August
- 2 outdoor heated swimming pools (except July / August) open from mid-April to the end of September
- tennis court, jeu de boules court
- laundry (extra charge)
- free outdoor parking space (limited spaces)
- free shuttle service to Port Grimaud beach in July / August (limited spaces)
- The residence offers a breakfast room that is open every day from 08.00 to 10.30.
- A continental breakfast is proposed (against extra payment).
- A new type of apartment
A charming location near Saint Tropez
In the Maures mountains, Grimaud is made of a beautiful medieval village in the interior and a bank of the city, Port Grimaud. The old town is dominated by the ruins of the castle from which you have a beautiful view over the Gulf of St. Tropez.
A 5-minute drive from Port Grimaud, you will stay in a green area and enjoy two heated outdoor pools in mid-April. Open on a terrace or balcony, spacious, bright apartments with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
At your disposal: breakfast room, petanque, laundry (for a fee) and outside parking (limited number of places)
At your disposal 2 outdoor swimming pools (one large and one small) are open from mid-April to the end of September and heated (except in July and August, depending on the weather conditions). Swimming shorts are forbidden.
Included in the rent:
- Bed linen
- bath linen
- WiFi access (1 code to ask at reception)
- Parking (1 space per apartment, not reserved, without supervision)
- Access to the tennis court
- access to the petanque area
- Access to two heated discovery baths (depending on weather conditions) from mid-April (swimming shorts and clothing
Deposit on the spot on the day of arrival (2 payments: apartment cleaning). The deposit will be refunded after inventory on the day of departure or by post. Payments on the spot: cash, credit card, check, holiday check.
The accommodation must be left perfectly clean, otherwise a fixed amount will be deducted from the deposit.
Tourist tax to be paid on the spot (per day per person over 18 years).
Eco-participation fee: â‚¬ 0.20 per person (per person over 13 years old).
Pets allowed. Small pets with up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo. Dogs must be kept on a leash in the residence.
Please note that all additional services are subject to change without notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We are not liable if such changes occur.Get the full listing »