Enjoy the full potential of your visit to Courseulles-sur-Mer in this exceptional cottage. You will have everything you need for a successful stay in this comfortable, bright, clean and perfectly furnished accommodation. Perfect for a couple, friends, solo travelers or business travelers wanting to make the most of their stay. It will comfortably accommodate up to 4 travelers.
- ACCOMMODATION –
In a beautiful, fresh, pleasant and welcoming house, you will breathe the pure air of the beautiful and historic Norman beaches. The accommodation will charm you with its beautiful decoration, nice wooden floors, high-end furnishings, absolute comfort and an enviable proximity to everything you need for a successful holiday.
- A cozy, colorful and peaceful seating area nicely furnished with: a beautiful dining table and four chairs, a sofa bed, a coffee table, a flat screen TV, a double door/window which ensures a constant brightness and overlooks a courtyard.
- A modern kitchen, clean and functional, with work space and storage space. You will have everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: oven, coffee machine, microwave, fridge, cooking rings, toaster, kettle and kitchen utensils.
- A pleasant bedroom with double bed and storage room.
- A clean bathroom perfectly equipped with washbasin, large shower, toilet and storage space.
Plus : for your comfort you will also have at your disposal a cable-satellite connection for the tv, an iron and a parking place.
Included : quality linens and towels and vanity kits are also provided. Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
- GUEST ACCESS –
Access to the apartment is through the residence "Village de La Mer".
The house is on the ground floor.
ATTENTION: housing is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
- CONTACT –
Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail if you have any questions, we will answer you very quickly.
We will also be delighted to share with you our favorite addresses!
- NEIGHBORHOOD –
Welcome to Terre de Nacre ... On the coasts of Normandy!
Located precisely in the middle of the D-Day landing beaches, on the Canadian Juno area, it is indeed the ideal holiday resort.
To visit: the Juno Beach Center in Courseulles / the raceulles museum / the marina / the fishing port / the mini golf green side / the leisure park: the bowling of the sea ...
Restaurant: La Crémaillère, La Maison Bleue, The Bistrot du Port, La Mattélie, Tasting The Island Restaurant, The Quai Est, La Ferme de la Ranconnière in Creèpon
- TRANSPORT –
By plane :
- Airport of Caen-Carpiquet (20 km)
On a boat :
- Car Ferries from England with Brittany Ferries
- Train station of Ouistreham (20 km)
By train :
- Train station of Caen
By car :
- 2h30 from Paris by the A13 (250 km)
- On the ring road of Caen, direction: Caen center - Porte d'Angleterre - CHR Exit n ° 5 Douvres-la-Délivrande - CHU - Courseulles-sur-Mer
In "green buses" :
- 20 kms from Caen, Green Bus (line 3) and Bayeux (line 74)
- Line 3 (Ver-sur-Mer - Courseulles-sur-Mer - Dover-la-Délivrande - Caen)
- The Fighter
- Place du 6 juin
- The port
- The castle
- The gendarmerie
- The sorbies
- Middle School
- The val pican
Line 74 (Courseulles-sur-Mer - Arromanches - Bayeux)
- The Fighter
- The place of June 6
- The port
- The castle
- All municipalities served by the regular commercial lines can benefit from the Accèobus service. This service is particularly suitable for the transport of people with reduced mobility.Get the full listing »