CLASSIFICATION *** 3 STARS furnished with tourism (art L324-1 of the tourism code
The house of Valentine is located in an 18th century building in stone, in the neighborhood St-Pierre, very sought after and pedestrianized area, between the street Sainte-Catherine and the street of Pas St-Georges.
Renovated in summer 2017, it will seduce you with its carefully decorated Scandinavian style, its level of comfort and equipment.
In love with my city of Bordeaux, I will be happy to welcome you to the house of Valentine and make you discover all the wonders of this city.
THE HOUSE INCLUDES:
- direct access to rue du Mulet, particularly quiet street in a lively area
- the living room with an EXPRESS BULTEX sofa bed, 49 "flat screen TV, free WIFI Internet, Harman Kardon speaker connected in Bluetooth, dining table for 4 people
- the equipped kitchen: microwave oven, dishwasher, washer-dryer, fridge / freezer, induction hob with extractor hood, Nespresso coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster (also coffee capsules, tea, herbal tea, fast dinner kit)
- the room with high-end comfort bed, dressing room
- a bathroom with walk-in shower, heated towel rail, hairdryer, courtesy products
- Linen Anne de Solenne, Harmony or Linvosges
- independent toilet with washbasin
- Iron and ironing board
- No smoking
- Not suitable for animals
- No party or evening
- Respect for the neighborhood and places
- The entrance to the premises is from 14:00 (no time limit) / Departure before 11:00.
SECURITY DEVICE :
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
Located in the heart of the Saint-Pierre district, a symbol of Bordeaux tourist and hype, behind a facade of UNESCO-listed quays, the house of Valentine nestles in the medieval district of Bordeaux where it is good to stroll in its cobblestone streets, lunch or dinner in one of the innumerable restaurants, cafes terraces on pretty places and smell the air of a port Bordeaux become tourist and obviously bobo.
You will discover the many sites and monuments of Bordeaux, the place Pey Berland, the Town Hall and the Cathedral Saint-André, the city center, the neighborhoods Saint-Pierre, Saint-Michel, Capuchins, all with a soul and a cachet which are their own.
You will also discover the many museums including the latest, the City of Wine, the CAPC, the Museum of Decorative Arts, the Museum of Aquitaine.
The big events in Bordeaux are numerous with its marathon in April, the wine festival or the river in May, Vinexpo in June, the independent international film festival in October
- the nearest parking is CAMILLE JULLIAN car park, only 50m from the house
- Bordeaux Saint-Jean train station: 10mn by Tram C
- Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport: 30 minutes by car or bus
- the ring road of Bordeaux and its highways) 15mnGet the full listing »