"LES MINILLONS", because of their setting and their environment are an ideal place for your family, couples or friends.
Didier and Pascale will be happy to welcome you!
VERY CLOSE :
5 minutes walk from the river Armançon (fishing, swimming - picnic tables)
5 minutes walk from the Canal de Bourgogne, on the greenway.
10 minutes walk from the castle of Ancy le Franc and its French gardens.
Listed as an historic monument, the castle of Ancy le Franc, representative of the art of living of the Renaissance, is no other example in France.
The unavoidable " :
* The mysterious Fosse Dionne de Tonnerre
* Fontenay Abbey, the oldest preserved Cistercian abbey listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
* The Basilica and the Hill of Vézelay, both classified as World Heritage by UNESCO,
* Château de Guédelon, direct construction of a castle with the techniques of the 13th century,
* Forges de Buffon: classified as Historical Monuments, they are the witness of the scientific genius of the Enlightenment.
* The Burgundy Canal which runs from Migennes to Saint-Jean de Losne, its beautiful locks and its 215 km bike path,
* The Animal Park of Boutissaint, to admire 400 animals living in total freedom.
* The Museopark of Alésia, informative and playful travels in time to meet Vercingetorix,
* The medieval cities, castles, museums, religious buildings, vineyards and cellars of Tonnerrois, Auxerrois, Chablis, Vezelien ...
* Two houses totally independent of each other around a courtyard.
At your disposal :
* 5x3m above ground swimming pool with counter-current swimming and Aqua-Bike inside the barn, heated to 28 ° minimum from the beginning of the Easter holidays to the end of the holidays of All Saints' Day.
* French billiard 2. 80m located in the stable, partially heated so a little chilly winter ...
* Dining area and outdoor covered summer lounge with comfortable sofas.
On two levels, the cottage welcomes comfortably from 2 to 4 people.
A large room on the first with a 140x190 bed and a convertible 2 places with ultra-comfortable mattress for daily sleeping.
The sleeping of a young child and more is possible (fireside).
EQUIPMENT and LOANS:
Kitchen: hob, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, fridge, separate freezer, all utensils.
Television (Canal Satellite).
DVD player and Blue-Ray
Loan of adult bikes (4 bicycles available).
Loan of baby equipment (bed, high chair, deckchair, park).
Loan of books and board games.
Loan of books and games for children.
First breakfast offered in case of late arrival (after 19:30).
Possibility to park one or two cars in the closed courtyard.
Possibility to store bicycles in the shelter.
Bed linen, towels and bed linen provided - bed (s) made on arrival
No cleaning to start.
Minimum two nights.
LOW SEASON (BS): End of the holidays of All Saints at the beginning of the Easter holidays.
HIGH SEASON (HS): Beginning of the Easter holidays at the end of the holidays of All Saints.
* Per night:
65 € BS.
75 € HS.
* Week from Saturday to Saturday (7 nights)
Arrival from 15:00 - departure before noon.
FOR JULY AND AUGUST RENT ONLY ON WEEK.
360 € BS
420 € HS
For stays longer than one week: Contact us
IN ALL CASES, WE PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE "RC VILLEGIATURE" (to ask your insurer. Most RC insurance including this option, a photocopy of your contract or a scan will be valid).
Our friends dogs are unfortunately not accepted: our spaniel is a love, he loves humans and especially children, is very friendly with cats but is not sociable with his fellow ...
06 82 55 44 39
09 54 53 21 52
06 72 94 01 47Get the full listing »