Charm and originality near the Merveille!
At 20 'from Mont-St-Michel, in the heart of the Normandy countryside, relax by the fire or on the sofa of your spacious room with artistic decoration in an authentic building of the 18th.
Enjoy a breathtaking view and calm in an exceptionally well-preserved setting, away from the crowds after visiting the Mont or Breton ports.
All-inclusive, let yourself be pampered by your hosts and enjoy our organic, homemade and local breakfast.
NOTICE OF A HAPPY TRAVELER - Jack - Overall rating: *****
Home most enjoyable, quiet in a green environment The hosts are hospitable, and exciting by their commitment to ethics, well-being closer to nature. I advise for a retreat retreat, I will return with great pleasure.
Home owner: ***** Comfort: *****
Cleanliness: ***** Value for money: *****
The room of Angels of 22 m2, spacious and bright, highlights the red, the white and the gray. The angel is the red thread of our domain and the particular theme of this room.
You will have all the comfort of this large room with:
- its own bathroom with sink, shower, heated towel rail and toilet
- a nice and semi-firm queen size bed (160x200) and 4 pillows
- a stylish office that will house your devices, brochures or travel diary
- plush padded sofa, convertible for one to two extra guests
- a charming old cabinet with hangers, shelves and an extra duvet
- an Art-deco coat rack and several antique hooks
This building has cachet!
The room overlooks a large living room where sits a huge gray stone fireplace with its wood stove and an old grand piano available to our musician hosts.
You can enjoy the friendliness and authenticity of the place, enjoying a stay without constraints with:
- beds made upon arrival,
- towels available
- breakfast provided
- Homemade, seasonal and organic products
- hot or cold drinks to share, on the suggestion of your hosts
- cocooning atmosphere guaranteed!
Lush nature of Normandy landscape
Stroll in the park and decorated with seasonal flowers and admire an exceptional view of the Normandy countryside and its beautiful sunsets.
Leisure in or out
Outdoor games for adults and children are available, as well as board games and DVD libraries.
Our animal friends are welcome to the Angevinière, provided they do not climb on the beds or sofas 😉
Our large 40m2 living room is at your disposal for reading by the fire, board games with the family or a snack around a hot or cold drink.
He will seduce you with:
- its typical Norman fireplace inlaid with a wood stove,
- oak table
- his armchairs
- readings and games availableGet the full listing »