In the valley of the Indre, between Tours and Loches, on the ground floor of our villa style 1930 art deco, come relax in a quiet independent cottage remodeled for 1 or 2 people. You can enjoy a south facing garden for your meals, as well as access to the heated swimming pool (from June to September) and our fishing trip on the edge of the Indre. Come discover the wonders of Touraine, its castles, rivers, gastronomy, so many countless treasures await you ...
On arrival the bed is made and towels are available (towels, shower mats, tea towels etc..).
- Independent entrance
- living room-kitchen
- Bathroom wc
Living room :
- 1 room living room-stay-kitchen with sofa 2 places, 1 TV (flat screen), done up and equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, 2 plates vitro, sink, toaster, coffee machine, microwaves grill, dishes, utensils and storage.
- 140x190 bed + wardrobe + TV (flat screen).
- WC, walk-in shower, washbasin, heated towel rail, washing machine and cupboard.
Garden & Pool:
- 1 south facing garden (with a lime tree) with driveway and paved terrace for your meals in the summer
- Pool access with slots (to be defined together so as not to interfere).
- Free WIFI
- You can park in the street in front of the house
- Sheets, towels and tea towels provided
- Housekeeping equipment available, thank you to make the apartment as you had it.
- Bourg de Cormery at 900m (pleasant to walk) with its shops: bakeries, pharmacy, florist, bars, hotel, restaurants, deli meats, beauty salon, hairdresser, tobacco press, doctors, nurses, bank with distributor etc.
- Carrefour Contact at 2.8km (direction loches)
- Simply Market and commercial area at 5km (direction Tours)
- Auchan at 16km (Chambray)
- Carrefour at 17km (Saint Pierre des Corps)
- Tours center at 21km.
Distance from major tourist sites:
2 min from the Cormery abbey (course in the village)
10 minutes from the forest of Larçay
17 min from the keep castle of Montbazon
20 min from Chanteloup pagoda in Amboise
20 minutes from the Loches National Forest
22 minutes from the royal city of Loches (Lansyer museum, Dungeon castle etc).
25 minutes from Chenonceau Castle
25 min from Saint Cosme priory Pierre de Ronsard
27 min from Tours center
27 min from the castle of Azay le Rideau, the castle of Islette and the park of Châtonnière
27 minutes from Villandry Castle and its gardens
27 min from the castle of Saché (Honoré de Balzac)
28 min from the Royal Castle of Amboise + Clos Lucé castle Léonard de Vinci
31 min from Langeais Castle
32 min of Montrésor arrived 2nd "most beautiful village of France" in 2015
40min from Crissay sur Mance, "most beautiful village in France"
40min from the castle of Chaumont sur Loire and its gardens
45 minutes from the Beauval Zoo
45 minutes from Chinon and its Royal Fortress
50 minutes from the house of Rabelais in Seuilly
50 min from Candes Saint Martin, "most beautiful village in France"
1 hour from Cheverny Castle
1h from the Futuroscope (Poitiers 86)
1h10 from Chambord Castle
2 hours from Puy du Fou (Les Epesses 85)
and so many others ... not bored!Get the full listing »