Our rental is in an ideal location just 300m from the beach and only 3km from the shops and city center. This is the perfect escape for those who want to enjoy a quiet seaside holiday and indulge in the charm and history of Cabourg.
• Cozy apartment with 2 Single beds or a Bunk bed in the bedroom
• Sofa bed for 2 in the living room
• Equipped Kitchenette
• Wi-Fi Available
• Enjoy the view from your Patio or Balcony
• Access to a Seasonal Outdoor Pool
• Petanque + Ping Pong on-site
• Free Parking space
• Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay
A renowned seaside resort of the Normandy Coast, Cabourg lies between the cities of Caen and Deauville and offers a beautiful, mild oceanic climate! Perfect weather for enjoying all year round, this flower town offers everything from vast green spaces to stunning beaches. After a great day spent exploring the area, return to our cozy and bright 32 m2 apartment and breathe the fresh air on your private balcony or patio.
Our 1 BEDROOM apartment features Bunk beds or 2 Single beds in the bedroom, and you'll find a Sofa bed for 2 in the living room.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. Travelling light? You can rent towels on-site. Bed linen is INCLUDED, but if you need a replacement, you can get one for €12/set.
After a day of lounging at the pool, retreat to our cozy and charming LIVING AREA. Sit back and watch your favourite French shows and movies on the TV from €8/day. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Step out onto the balcony or patio and breathe the fresh air!
Whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a microwave, a refrigerator, cooking hobs, a coffee maker, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup. Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan DINING AREA.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Odalys Green Panorama in Cabourg, where our property is conveniently located. Enjoy an array of activities on-site, such as the beautiful outdoor swimming pool (open from June to September) to take a refreshing dip when not on the beach. Great for families, enjoy access to the petanque grounds and ping pong table. We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is a FREE parking space available on-site.
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €60/apartment, or a cleaning kit may be available for €6.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one apartment to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Known as a remarkably romantic town, Cabourg also hosts the prestigious annual Romantic Film Festival held every June. Feel like grabbing a snack? Boulangerie Pâtisserie Snacking is the perfect place to grab something tasty to munch on and it's only a minute's stroll away. Want to get out of the sun for a little while? The kids will love the Les Ormettes video arcade, just a 12-minute walk away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• Dive into the Outdoor pool, open from June to September
• Make use of the on-site laundry facilities for a charge
• The TV may only offer French channels and costs €8/day, €40/week or €5/day if you're staying longer than 1 week
• Wi-Fi is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks
• A towel kit is available for €8/set
• Bed linen is free of charge, but you can rent a replacement for €12/set
• An end of stay cleaning is available from €60
• Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/week. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along with you
• Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
• ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid
• The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one apartment to the next. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservationGet the full listing »