Our cozy apartment is right near the pistes - perfect for your next ski holiday! The residence opened in December 2018 and has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
• 1 Bedroom with 2 Single beds
• Double sofa bed sleeps additional guests
• Towels and bed linens are provided
• Cable or satellite television
• Warm up next to the fireplace
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Shared indoor pool and hot tub
• On-site sauna and hammam
• On-site guest service team
On your next ski vacation, make the trek to the Tignes-Val d'Isère ski area! It extends over 300km and offers guests the opportunity to ski on a glacier and features a lively sports and cultural program all year round. The pistes are varied and challenging for skiers of all difficulty levels. This is the perfect place to stay if you want to ski and relax.
Our space has 1 BEDROOM which features 2 Single beds. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. We provide you with a hairdryer and towels.
After skiing, retreat to our rustic LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV. If you're cold after a day of adventure, warm your frozen toes by the fireplace. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Please note that views may vary - if you have a request, let us know when booking!
In the KITCHEN you'll find a stove, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, dishes, and a toaster. Start your morning in the mountains with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Altaviva where our space is conveniently located. These include the children's club, the on-site sauna and hammam, the shared indoor hot tub and the shared indoor pool. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
Indoor parking costs €10/night or €55/week.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €50/week. Please note there is a limit of 1 pet per apartment.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 - €500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their kitchen and any dishes they’ve used prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €70.
If you’re looking for a cup of coffee, we’d recommend stopping by Le Panoramic. When you don’t feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is La Ferme des 3 Capucines. Other activities you’re sure to enjoy include snowtubbing and the Tignes Air Experience.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Indoor parking is available for €10/night or €55/week
• If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €50/week. There is a limit of one pet per apartment
• Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 - €500 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
• Guests are requested to clean their kitchen (including all dishes) prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €70
• Please note that views may vary - if you have a request, let us know when bookingGet the full listing »