Discover beautiful mountain ranges, history, and culture in our serene mountain studio get-away in Saint Gervais! Bring your skis or rent gear at the nearby ski shops to enjoy a day at the pistes-1.5km from our studio. Explore the multitude of restaurants nearby, from French cuisine to pizza places, or cook at home in the convenient kitchenette.
• Views of the Chaîne des Aravis!
• Cozy bedroom with Double bed
• Great value - Sleeping alcove with a Bunk bed is almost a second bedroom!
• Double Sofa bed in the living area
• Private Balcony to enjoy the fresh air
• Equipped Kitchenette
• FREE Outdoor Parking on-site
• Convenient in-suite washing machine
• 500m to shops, restaurants, and historic buildings
Make yourself at home at our rustic and serene mountain retreat! Explore the museums and shops in the scenic village centre, only a 500m walk from your ground floor unit. Ski lovers will embrace the proximity to the ski hills and the apres ski fun is close at hand. We highly recommend you try the brasserie L’Affiche for drinks and snacks before you head back to your roomy space for a good night’s sleep. Savor the crisp mountain air on the balcony of your apartment, which is surrounded by mountains as you plan the next day of your adventurous mountain get-away!
There is 1 BEDROOM with a comfy Double bed to get a good night's sleep. A separate nook with a Bunk Bed accommodates extra guests or the kids, and there is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM, with a bathtub to soak your muscles after an active day. A sink and a separate toilet are also available. If you are travelling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
The sunny and open LIVING AREA contains a seating area and a TV (may only have French channels). Step outside onto your private balcony to breathe the fresh mountain air!
The bright KITCHENETTE includes a microwave, an oven, a fridge and electric hobs for easy meal prep. Enjoy your meals in the dining area with plenty of seating. Stock up on groceries at the Petit Casino supermarket, an 8-minute walk from our building. If you're in need of some clean clothes, there is a washing machine in the kitchen. No dryer is available.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at our mountain retreat Coupe de Cristal, where this apartment is conveniently located. We recommend bringing a car to explore the Savoie landscape, and outdoor parking is available on the premises to make it easier. Bring your skis from home to store in our convenient ski locker on the premises. Please note there is an end of stay cleaning for an extra charge. If requested, there is a baby cot rental available.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please let us know upon booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. Please note that a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
The city of Saint Gervais is only 500m from the unit, where you'll find a multitude of trendy restaurants and cafes, including the Michelin rated Le Serac restaurant. Pistes are a 1.5km drive from the building, perfect for a ski vacation for the whole family! Pick up groceries or a snack from the Express Supermarket, a 5-minute walk from the unit. The indoor public swimming pool is 950m from the unit and the ice skating rink, Patinoire Municipale, is a 3-minute drive for a change of pace from skiing or snowboarding. If you need some ski or hiking gear head to Go Sport Montagne Blanc Sports, a 2-minute drive from the unit.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• The TV programming may be in French only
• If you'd like to bring along your pet, they may be accommodated on request only!
• Linen Rental: Single Bed pack €17 /week, double bed pack €21/week, bath Kit €9 /week
• Baby Cot Rental €20/week, baby chair €20/week, complete kit bed + chair €35/week
• End of stay cleaning is between €45 and €190 based on property type
• Upon arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collected upon arrivalGet the full listing »