After a wonderful day on the pistes, retreat to our cozy condo and warm up in the rustic living area. Sit around the table and trade stories, make a meal in the kitchen, or head out to one of the nearby restaurants. Our lovely property has these other amenities we think you’ll love:
• Cozy Bedroom with a Single bed and a Trundle bed that sleeps 2
• Double sofa bed sleeps additional guests
• Enjoy the view from your balcony
• TV with local programming
• Beautiful MOUNTAIN VIEW
• Nearby Ski Shuttle stop
• Less than 500m to the town centre
• Private garage parking available
Wake up to stunning views of the mountains, courtesy of a stay in our comfy condo in Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains! In the winter, you’ll love taking advantage of the nearby ski shuttle stop which takes you directly to the pistes, where you’ll surely find a trail that will challenge you. If you’re planning a summer vacation, be sure to bring your hiking boots, as there are over 50 exciting trails in the immediate area. You should also try paragliding, rafting, and swimming.
Our cozy condo features 1 BEDROOM with a Single bed and a Trundle bed that sleeps 2. There’s also a Double sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM, which has a shower room. If you’re travelling light, you can rent kits which include bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
Once you’ve finished skiing, return to our rustic LIVING AREA and relax. You can sink into the comfy sofa and read your favourite book, or turn on the TV and enjoy local programming. Better yet, why not pick up your favourite bottle of wine, pour yourself a glass, and step out onto the balcony, which features beautiful mountain views!
If you’re hungry, you can cook up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a set of hotplates, an oven, a refrigerator, dishes, and a toaster. You can enjoy your meals at our dining room table, which seats 5.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Plein Soleil, where our property is conveniently located. The most prominent among these is the complimentary indoor parking, which keeps your vehicle protected from the elements.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit and a Holiday Tax. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them at no additional charge. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge.
Delicious home-cooked meals start at Restaurant L’etable. If you’re joining us in the summer, we’d recommend spending at least one evening dining out on their lovely sun terrace. If you need groceries, you can pick them up from Sherpa Supermarche. Those travelling without their ski gear can rent all of the equipment they might need from the nearby Intersport Rent. Finally, the best way to relax is to head over to the famous thermal baths, which you can find at 355 Allée du Dr Lépinay.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Our TV features local French programming
• Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €200 and a Holiday Tax of €2.30/night per person
• Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet and we may be able to accommodate you for no additional charge
• If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
• Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the propertyGet the full listing »