Our apartment is the perfect place to stay when you’re looking for a beach retreat. In fact, the beach of Trez Hir is just across the street. It’s 1km long and great for swimming and water sports. Our apartment has many amenities you’re sure to enjoy, including:
• 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
• Sofa bed sleeps additional guests
• Great value! Separate sleeping area with a Single bed
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Wi-Fi available
• Access to the fitness centre
• Shared indoor pool and hot tub
• On-site sauna
• On-site guest service team
• Free outdoor parking
Venture across the street from our cozy apartment and you’ll find the beautiful beach of Trez Hir, a 1km stretch of sand that’s great for swimming, water skiing, surfing, and a variety of other water sports. When you’re not at the beach, make a group outing to Fort Bertheaume or visit the islands of Ouessant and Molène, where you might come across seals and dolphins.
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Double bed. There is also an additional SLEEPING AREA which features a Single bed. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. You can travel light as we'll provide you with bed linens for free.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Bathroom linens are available on request for €10/kit.
After walking along the beach of Trez Hir, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available for €16/person/week or for €27/family pack/week for those that wish to connect with friends back home. It is also available for free at the reception.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a stove, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Domaine de Bertheaume where our apartment is conveniently located. These include access to the fitness centre, the on-site sauna, the indoor pool and the shared indoor hot tub. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site! If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €42/stay. Note that there is a limit of 1 pet per apartment.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €65.
Every Sunday morning, a market opens right beside the residence that provides the basic necessities. If you need a bit more, there is a bakery and a supermarket less than 5 minutes away. When you don’t feel like cooking but want a quick, delicious meal, try the outdoor patio at The Perzel Hut.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Complimentary outdoor parking available on-site
• Bathroom linens are available for €10/kit
• Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee of €16/person/week or for €27/family pack/week
• If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €42/week
• There is a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person due upon arrival
• Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €65
• Baby cots are available for rent for €27 per week, and you can rent baby chairs, baby bathtubs and changing mattresses on-site for Free! (subject to availability)
• TV is available for €42/week
• Please note that views may varyGet the full listing »