Spend your holiday in a cozy rental near the beach and just 3km from the centre of Saint Pierre d'Oléron! This is the perfect location if you want to enjoy a relaxing coastal holiday with plenty of sunshine year round
• Cozy Bedroom with a Double bed
• 2 Pull-Out beds in the living room
• Get a breath of fresh air on the Terrace!
• Equipped Kitchenette
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Access to a Seasonal Outdoor Pool
• Free Outdoor Parking
• Bike rental on-site during the summer
• Close to town and to the beach!
Our rental is located in Saint Pierre d'Oléron, the largest city on the island, providing you with more opportunities to enjoy the local culture. The island of Oléron is the largest French island along the Atlantic Coast! Its beautiful, unspoiled beaches, dense forests, and marshes thriving with rich flora and fauna make this island ideal for families and nature lovers. Its pleasant, sunny climate lends itself to relaxing holidays with many activities available near your holiday rental! If you're a fan of the water, try sailing, windsurfing or fishing. If you don't have sea legs, go golfing or for a hike. There are also 100km of cycle paths in the area!
There is 1 BEDROOM in this 35 m2 apartment, featuring a Double bed. There is a living room with 2 pull-out beds for additional guests.
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM. Travelling light? You can rent towels on-site for €8/set. Bed linen is INCLUDED.
After a day of coastal adventures, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA. Catch your favoourite French shows and movies on the TV in your apartment from €8/day. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. Step out onto your terrace and breathe the fresh air!
Cook up a meal in the KITCHENETTE with a ceramic hob, a microwave, a fridge, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup. Rent a BBQ from the resort to grill up a meal for your friends or family! Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Odalys Residence Terre Marine, where our property is conveniently located. Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool open from mid-April to the end of September. Challenge friends to a match of table tennis or on the petanque grounds. Rent a bike from the resort to explore any of the 100km of cycling paths in the area.
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available on-site.
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €60/apartment.
Spend a lovely afternoon in the sunshine on a golf course at Golf Club d'Oléron! Don't forget to visit the Chateau d'Oleron for a taste of architecture; this rustic monument has a truly ancient feel to it. To experience more of the area, take a boat trip to Fort Boyard where they film a game show of the same name.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• Dive into the outdoor pool, open from mid-April to the end of September
• The TV may only offer French channels and costs €8/day, €42/week or €5/day if you're staying longer than 1 week
• Wi-Fi is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks
• A towel kit is available for €8/set
• An end of stay cleaning is available from €60
• Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/pet for 6+ nights. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along with you
• Please note that a tourist tax, eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
• ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid.Get the full listing »